test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Alteration Wizard seriously needs to be fixed.

mstrssihrmstrssihr Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 545 Arc User
edited June 2015 in Bug Reports (PC)
This only happens to some accounts, while others have their char centered as intended. Here you see me at the Alteration Wizard, zoomed right on to my face and I can't see most of my char. This was bugged a long while back too, perhaps Interface Scale or something is throwing it off, idk. I should also say that resetting each and every tab in the Options UI does nothing so no need to even consider the agonizing choice of trying any of that. I have a second account and the UI works perfect there. I've tried everything I can think of and I really want a freaking haircut, it's been eons. XD Anyone have any suggestions?

CG7ervXXAAAb2i2.jpg:large

ADD: Furthermore, upon hiding my equipment I can clearly see that the char in that UI is NOT me, it's a random skin! Surely this thing should be loading our already created char and then we can just tweak it. I have just checked my other acct which loads the UI just fine but it is also loading a random female char, it's not my main, as it should be. Devs, please fix this.
- Major Peachy Bottom * Gutbuster's Brigade -

"Last request - microtransactions for alllll old skins for zen/weapon appearance changes, 500 zen to make ur wep glow the color/enchant you want it... You will make more off that one item than any other zen item ever made." freshour

"beckylunatic" Gateway AH should have column headers to sort by buyout, bid, end time, quantity, etc. These disappeared iirc with the module launch. It's obnoxious.
Post edited by mstrssihr on

Comments

• thestiathestia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    This happened to me when I'd windowed the game to access my Web browser. Repeating that while in the tower of alteration was enough to fix this for me. For a while it was affecting all new characters as well.
  • mstrssihrmstrssihr Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 545 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    thestia wrote: »
    This happened to me when I'd windowed the game to access my Web browser. Repeating that while in the tower of alteration was enough to fix this for me. For a while it was affecting all new characters as well.

Thank you, forgot to post back and let you know that when i closed Chrome and [I did also have to log in and out] and this sorted out my troubles. Cheers for that :D!
    - Major Peachy Bottom * Gutbuster's Brigade -

"Last request - microtransactions for alllll old skins for zen/weapon appearance changes, 500 zen to make ur wep glow the color/enchant you want it... You will make more off that one item than any other zen item ever made." freshour

"beckylunatic" Gateway AH should have column headers to sort by buyout, bid, end time, quantity, etc. These disappeared iirc with the module launch. It's obnoxious.