test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Quitting Neverwinter AGAIN this time on xbox

kenjo12kenjo12 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
Hi and goodbye Arc,

Tired of the kicking in dungeons my GWF is 13.3k GS atm and my CW is 10.7k gs and instant vote kicked from dungeons like Pirate king or Castle Never on my GWF ... so sick and tired of it im just not going to play anymore wich solves the solution of being pissed off 24/7 at the game.... good game <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> vote kick system... i might be bck in the future when the Vote kick system has been improved and only way to make Arc do this is for EVERYONE that is fed up to just quit playing it all togheter regardless of how much real money has been plunged into the game...

Have fun you that decide to stay within the loot kick system
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• eldartheldarth Member Posts: 4,494 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    "It hurts when I stick this fork in my eye!"

...um... stop doing it then??

Rule ONE of Dungeons: DO NOT RUN WITH A PICKUP GROUP.
  • googootsgoogoots Member Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    See ya! Or ya know, join a guild.
  • cummins12vcummins12v Member Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Now... If only the vote kick was the ONLY issue with the game....
  • alisi1alisi1 Member Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Didn't they just implement a new kick rule in the latest patch for the pc version?
  • theroniest87theroniest87 Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Join a guild? The guild system is a problem in its own, people create em just to **** up other players! They work on events which are still not that good and don't fix anything! Even these events and the convenient "landing" of the dev in the forum its just a desperate move to minimise looses from eso release! But whatever we are just complaining so its our fault...
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Sorry to see you go, however, "I quit" threads, or threads which purvey quitting or threatening to do so, are not allowed, pursuant to the Rules of Conduct. Please confine your goodbyes to PMs or ingame. Thank you.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.