test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for a guild for a friend and I

jandrixjandrix Member Posts: 12 Arc User
Good day,

I am currently looking for a guild for myself and a friend. I play a paladin that just hit 70 and when my friend is on I am playing a Cleric that is level 53. My friend is a level 52 Paladin.

We are looking for a casual guild that does group content sometimes but does not care if some people do not participate. We both have families that can interrupt our play time so a end game pro guild will probably not be a good fit. Hopefully we will be able to do some content occasionally. Largely we are looking for a decent size community of mature individuals to be able to chat with sometimes while we are on. Typically, if you have a website that it is required to go and apply through, then you are too involved for what we are looking for right now.

I am sure there are guilds out there like this and hopefully one will find us. We do have pretty random play times as well but typically during the day to midnight or one EST is when we are able to play.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.
Post edited by jandrix on

Comments

• cbniacbnia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Hey there,

Sounds like Guild Medieval would be the perfect guild for you and your friend!

I have 3 children and I have been part of the guild for over a year. It's a really lovely, friendly and helpful guild.

We do have a website that you need to apply through but this is a quick process and will get you set up on our guild forums aswell.

We are recruiting at the moment, and you would be most welcome!

Here are links to our website and to our recruitment thread if you want to get some more information:

http://www.guildmedieval.com/

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?406131-Guild-Medieval-Maturity-Fair-Play-Family-Friendly

You can add me ingame aswell (@cbnia) and I would be more than happy to answer any questions that you have.

Hope to hear from you, it's a good time to join a guild with mod 7 coming :)
    @cbnia

Guild Medieval *GH20*
    We are always recruiting mature, family-friendly, helpful and courteous people
    www.guildmedieval.com
  • jaksngujaksngu Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Look up 'Wayward Ronins' (ne Myrmidons, which we may take back in the next mod)

You can also check out our FB group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/411771295630408/

We're casual and currently actively recruiting active players of all classes and levels. We're a guild very much as you've described. We're there to have fun. Most will focus PvE, some on PvP, a few on end-game builds. There are no raids per se but we run dungeons, which we broadcast in guild chat. If you want to join in the run, you can, if you don't, you don't have to.

jandrix wrote: »
    Good day,

I am currently looking for a guild for myself and a friend. I play a paladin that just hit 70 and when my friend is on I am playing a Cleric that is level 53. My friend is a level 52 Paladin.

We are looking for a casual guild that does group content sometimes but does not care if some people do not participate. We both have families that can interrupt our play time so a end game pro guild will probably not be a good fit. Hopefully we will be able to do some content occasionally. Largely we are looking for a decent size community of mature individuals to be able to chat with sometimes while we are on. Typically, if you have a website that it is required to go and apply through, then you are too involved for what we are looking for right now.

I am sure there are guilds out there like this and hopefully one will find us. We do have pretty random play times as well but typically during the day to midnight or one EST is when we are able to play.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

• kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
    The Greycloaks would be a great home for you both. We're big, active and totally casual and we engage actively in all aspects of Neverwinter. Check us out: http://greycloaks.enjin.com/