test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

A bit big don't ya think? I can't see!

mstrssihrmstrssihr Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 545 Arc User
edited June 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
It's bad quality I know, I just wanted to make sure you can see because I sure can't- and I know it sucks! :P I know this is not important really, however it can't hurt to put it out there.

I'd tell ya which set it's from but the game is down so... yeah, will have to do that later.
Ty for your consideration!

303e55e.jpg

ADD: It's an iLvl 137 item.
- Major Peachy Bottom * Gutbuster's Brigade -

"Last request - microtransactions for alllll old skins for zen/weapon appearance changes, 500 zen to make ur wep glow the color/enchant you want it... You will make more off that one item than any other zen item ever made." freshour

"beckylunatic" Gateway AH should have column headers to sort by buyout, bid, end time, quantity, etc. These disappeared iirc with the module launch. It's obnoxious.
Post edited by mstrssihr on

Comments

• Options
    korinth777korinth777 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Looks like it was made so you can easily stand on your head
  • Options
    putzboy78putzboy78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,950 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    elven armor looks terrible, i transmuted mine to my favorite pre-mod 6 armor. hmmmm maybe that why they did it, they want to ensure everyone will pay for transmutes.
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    *Taking a step back in the safety of darkness, the scornful, hideous beast let's out a hiss.*

"Last request - microtransactions for alllll old skins for zen/weapon appearance changes, 500 zen to make ur wep glow the color/enchant you want it... You will make more off that one item than any other zen item ever made." freshour

"beckylunatic" Gateway AH should have column headers to sort by buyout, bid, end time, quantity, etc. These disappeared iirc with the module launch. It's obnoxious.
  • Options
    dragonogredragonogre Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    most of the helms just look bad to me so I keep the visuals off.
    Elemental Evil is the best module ever it fixed all the bugs!
  • Options
    rinat114rinat114 Member Posts: 913 Arc User
    edited June 2015
  • Options
    kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
    edited June 2015
  • Options
    phrendonphrendon Member Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    A 6 point buck!
  • Options
    darkstarcrashdarkstarcrash Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,382 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    phrendon wrote: »
    A 6 point buck!

I laughed.
  • Options
    grimbaldorfgrimbaldorf Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    At least ya nose won't take damage :D
  • Options
    zoiks100zoiks100 Member Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    That's hilarious! Warlock, I'm guessing? The horn clipping is bad, but yeah, that...visor?...is just plain silly. It looks like Magneto's helmet....with horns, and a face-hugger visor.

A brown paper bag helmet with eye holes would've looked better and been more functional.
    Don't Panic.
    airplane-2-o.gif
    Okay, Panic.
  • Options
    unstablevikingunstableviking Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    dragonogre wrote: »
    most of the helms just look bad to me so I keep the visuals off.

Same here. My question is, why make the female toons SO GORGEOUS, just to hide it behind a GOD awful looking mask. I wear nothing but Cult of the Dragon Garb clothing because the gear is so offensive looking that it can actually make you go blind.
  • Options
    therealairheadtherealairhead Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    +1, Funniest post I've seen in a while..
  • Options
    sixpax2sixpax2 Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Holy smoke! what is eating your head?!
    "While it is possible to tank as a Justice or Light paladin, it is substantially harder, especially on longer fights where Holy Barrier and your other defensive feats get chances to kick in and contribute quite a bit of defensive power." - System Designer Gentlemancrush
  • Options
    kegliskolbakegliskolba Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    looks great. don't see a problem.
  • Options
    k3ll0k3ll0 Member Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    looks great. don't see a problem.

I see what you did there...

Anyway, Tieflings. 10/10 headgear clipping issues since forever.
  • Options
    suicidalgodotsuicidalgodot Member Posts: 2,465 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    ...somehow this little critter comes to my mind:

headcrab4tx.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    kvet wrote: »
    "Aren't you a little short to be a Scourge Warlock?"

Ima tiny lil thang all right ;)!
    phrendon wrote: »
    A 6 point buck!

Yeah baby!
    zoiks100 wrote: »
    That's hilarious! Warlock, I'm guessing? The horn clipping is bad, but yeah, that...visor?...is just plain silly. It looks like Magneto's helmet....with horns, and a face-hugger visor.

A brown paper bag helmet with eye holes would've looked better and been more functional.

Aye SW =)
    Same here. My question is, why make the female toons SO GORGEOUS, just to hide it behind a GOD awful looking mask. I wear nothing but Cult of the Dragon Garb clothing because the gear is so offensive looking that it can actually make you go blind.

Yeah the last skins update (eons ago) made a huge diff, my bish was fugly. Not anymore!

More SSs:

f0ahc8.jpg

• Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    It bugs me that many classes' armor doesn't look like the material it's supposedly made from - in this case, shouldn't a SW's gear be made of leather/hide/animal skins?

I mean, I can get throwing in a few spikes or barbs as accents, but enough with the Spikes Of Villainy!
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    bioshrike wrote: »
    It bugs me that many classes' armor doesn't look like the material it's supposedly made from - in this case, shouldn't a SW's gear be made of leather/hide/animal skins?

I mean, I can get throwing in a few spikes or barbs as accents, but enough with the Spikes Of Villainy!

Indeed we wear leather but it looks and feels like velvet to me XD

(The devs aren't keeping it real.)

• Options
    kr0nixx#5213 kr0nixx Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Hear no elemental evil, see no elemental evil, speak no elemental evil? xD
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Found something that'll do for now for the helm :D It's called the Mask of the Lion and I bought it in PE at one of the Seal vendors.

2vb8ugj.jpg

• Options
    edited June 2015
    More tales of not being able to see. :@ Alteration Wizard only showing a fraction of my char. This is zoomed right on to my head.

CG7ervXXAAAb2i2.jpg:large

• Options
    thestiathestia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    This is one I struggled with as well. Happened to me when I'd windowed the game to access my Web browser. Repeating that while in the tower of alteration fixed that.