test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tiamat Battle Preparation thread

2»

Comments

• zachwhozachwho Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    What gear does Tiamat drop other than t2? Is there new gear that's better than t2?
  • tellistorterratellistorterra Member Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    No droppable gear is better than T2. there is technically a T3 set of gear, if i remember it right, for HRs, it was the Corrupted Black Ice gear set. but that's the Icewind Dale campaign, which we wont get for a while it seems
  • katamaster81899katamaster81899 Member Posts: 1,157 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    It does also drop a T3 set, the draconic templar set. Parts of it drop from Tiamat, and parts of it are purchased from the Well of Dragons campaign store.

The set bonus is pretty meh though, for CWs, DCs, and a few other classes, select T1 nd T2 sets are better.
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    || Axios Guild Leader || Neverwinter Trade Forum Moderator || Infernal Paragons ||
    Check out my foundry, titled "Akro's Gone Wacko", featuring our ex-CM Akromatik!: NW-DL8J7BY5T
    Erza Moonstalker | Lara Moonstalker | Julie Marvell | Erza Moonhunter | Annie Hellangel | Jenn Moonstalker
    edited June 2015
    It does also drop a T3 set, the draconic templar set. Parts of it drop from Tiamat, and parts of it are purchased from the Well of Dragons campaign store.

The set bonus is pretty meh though, for CWs, DCs, and a few other classes, select T1 nd T2 sets are better.

Do you know if the HR set is any good? otherwise i'll stick with my Grand Warden set
  • silktrocitysilktrocity Member Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    They won't be able to release a working Tiamet raid.. The servers can't handle it currently.. Have you played a maxed instance fighting one dragon? LMAO the frame rate drops to 0 pretty much, You think the servers can handle 5 dragon fights simultaneously?
    Lady Vayo TR - Silky OP - Lord Reven DC (retired) - Lady Luck HR (retired)
  • katamaster81899katamaster81899 Member Posts: 1,157 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    They won't be able to release a working Tiamet raid.. The servers can't handle it currently.. Have you played a maxed instance fighting one dragon? LMAO the frame rate drops to 0 pretty much, You think the servers can handle 5 dragon fights simultaneously?

Oh, they will release it, even though it doesn't work. I mean, the PC one still doesn't work, and it was released with those exact issues 6 months ago.
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    || Axios Guild Leader || Neverwinter Trade Forum Moderator || Infernal Paragons ||
    Check out my foundry, titled "Akro's Gone Wacko", featuring our ex-CM Akromatik!: NW-DL8J7BY5T
    Erza Moonstalker | Lara Moonstalker | Julie Marvell | Erza Moonhunter | Annie Hellangel | Jenn Moonstalker
  • silktrocitysilktrocity Member Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Oh, they will release it, even though it doesn't work. I mean, the PC one still doesn't work, and it was released with those exact issues 6 months ago.

That's nuts. The hardware in the PC is much more capable compared to our Xbox's as well. Blows my mind that this company has been sooo successful and profitable, and the servers are the worst I've ever seen for a game.
    Lady Vayo TR - Silky OP - Lord Reven DC (retired) - Lady Luck HR (retired)
  • strictlyevilstrictlyevil Member Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Feel sorry for some of you guys. It doesn't appear to be affecting everyone for some reason though. I haven't had much if any lag at all since shortly after release and even on packed servers I only get very mild clipping. Kind of odd that it doesn't affect everyone the same.
    Ancient 18.8k CW | Ancient Heals 18k DC | Ancient Tank 22.2k GF | GT: XGC Army
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    edited June 2015
    Whether it will or will not lag (and how bad it could) is not my main focus here.
    That conversation can be saved for a different thread. but for now, are there anything else not listed in the main post and comments that will be of some use to newcomers to RoT?
  • zachwhozachwho Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    How does the 25 man group form? Random?