test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Any other Australians suffer from lag?

hamishissexyhamishissexy Member Posts: 3 Arc User
edited June 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
Hey, was wondering if any other Aussies suffer from lag majority of the times?
Any ways to fix it? I have currently used the On demand patching method and switched it off. but still get lag. Its not my internet due to me being able to run much bigger games in good performance
Post edited by hamishissexy on

Comments

• suicidalgodotsuicidalgodot Member Posts: 2,465 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    If you refer to lag in Icewind Dale right now, that's a different topic...

...otherwise: I'm European, and get regularly more in this game than in most others - and this includes other servers outide the EU.
  • greatweaponarmygreatweaponarmy Member Posts: 352 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Aussies are known to have high ping. Most PVPers from Australia have complained about ping at LEAST once.

I'm from the land of Freedom, no problems here except occasional "Server not Responding", but everyone gets those.
  • fastrean3fastrean3 Member Posts: 281 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    300 ping, Not all the time suffer lag in iwd, i think it depends on the instance like tiamat. So times in pvp, some player will lag me in the nine hell when i meet them in near area, not the graphic lag, i can saw my ping from 300 instantly went up to 2000+
  • zephyrpillar1zephyrpillar1 Member Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    check your isp isn't throttling your speeds, also im from new Zealand and between 8pm and 10:30pm everyone seems to be streaming tv and movies from the internet which overloads isp.
  • valwrynvalwryn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,620 Arc User
    edited June 2015