test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Finally free! Looking for PvE guild.

chocobolochocobolo Member Posts: 21 Arc User
Hello, I have been informed I am finally going on vacation, after a looooooooooooong period of work. Might be so for like, 1-2 months probably?

I am very happy, I finally get to see the people I missed so much again. And Neverwinter gamers is part of that!

I already made a thread here, but its over 30 days old, so I suppose I can't post there. If not, mods, feel free to merge this one with the old.

About myself:

I don't like giving details online, for obvious reasons. I like teaming up and doing stuff in-game TOGETHER, be the way it is, I am normally quite because I only have my laptop's integrated mic, which tends to bug and make horrible sounds.

I don't mind doing PvE on any way, except exploiting. I don't care if its "rushing" or killing every single monster in each corner of a dungeon.

ATM, I don't have a lv 70 char. I am just returning from a long period. But I have a lv 60 DC and GF, and a lv 54 CW. All of my toons have that respec token, so Ability Roles aside, I could make them anyway needed by the guild (or suggested). They all were thought through except for my first char, the DC, he has horrible Stats all spread lol.

I also have a lv 21 GWF that I'd love to get to 70, of all the chars, this one was FUN from the get go. Well, DC too but I burned myself on it. Considering leveling a Paladin as well, one of the things I learned from another game, if you are going to play the Healer role, LEARN THE TANK ROLE. Hence, my first 2 were a DC & GF.

I normally play the support role, you know those people that love to blast enemies? I am the guy who loves to cheer for you and be your shield or band-aid, I don't care about wether you take all the credit or not, I just want my precious chest at the end of the dungeon.

I was in the Legit channel, but dropped off as it became a spam-fest. I see it is private now, but I don't see myself returning there, given they now need me to make a new acc and all that...

Also, one last note, I may go AFK out of nowhere, including in an intensive heat moment. This is due to real life stuff going on in my house. Normally when I start the laptop I try to make sure everything is taken care of, but if somebody needs my assistance IRL, sorry guys, they have priority. Another lesson from another game, this thing can become quite addictive quite fast if you don't know how to handle it... Not saying its bad to be HARD-MODE-ON in a game, just saying its bad for me, personally.
Post edited by chocobolo on

Comments