test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Vault of Piety broken

ph33rm3ph33rm3 Member Posts: 549 Arc User
edited June 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
Today on 2 toons I clicked the Elixir of Fate and it appeared in my inventory, but only for a fraction of a second. Then disappeared altogether?? That's 8 potions gone :(
Post edited by ph33rm3 on

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2015
    ph33rm3 wrote: »
    Today on 2 toons I clicked the Potion of Heroism and it appeared in my inventory, but only for a fraction of a second. Then disappeared altogether?? That's 8 potions gone :(

Ok. It just happened again. 12 potions lost. Am I the only one unable to claim potions from the vault?
  • Options
    packrat0packrat0 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Potions of Heroism are claimed from the Sharandar merchant, not the Vault of Piety.
    Which potion are you REALLY trying to claim?
  • Options
    kahfakahfa Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    packrat0 wrote: »
    Potions of Heroism are claimed from the Sharandar merchant, not the Vault of Piety.
    Which potion are you REALLY trying to claim?

yup, and pots of fate costs 2 cel coins each meaning u get a max of 7 even if u have full celestial coins.
    Misfits
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    kahfa wrote: »
    yup, and pots of fate costs 2 cel coins each meaning u get a max of 7 even if u have full celestial coins.

Yeah. My bad. I made a mistake. They were the Elixir of Fate.
    They actually cost 3 each. With a max of 14 coins I can only claim a max of 4 elixirs.

I selected them. Slid the slider to 4 and ok. They appeared in my inventory but only for an instant. It was a flash and they were gone. 3 toons. 4 Elixirs each. I have max coins on my toons but can't invoke because I can't buy the Elixirs.
  • Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Potions auto stack. Is there any chance that they didnt get added to an existing stsck you might of already had?
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    sockmunkey wrote: »
    Potions auto stack. Is there any chance that they didnt get added to an existing stsck you might of already had?

No. The toons I invoked on didn't have any before I attempted to claim these.
  • Options
    phoenix1021phoenix1021 Member Posts: 532 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Maybe they went into your belt slots? Potions automatically go there if at least one slot is empty.
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    I don't think the elixirs do. But that's a good thought. I'll check.

EDIT:
    That was it. Thanks Phoenix.

P.S.
    Thanks to the others who offered suggestions as well.