test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Best Armor set for rogue

upinyaslayinupinyaslayin Member Posts: 17 Arc User
edited June 2015 in The Thieves' Den
Hi All,

I was wondering what you think is the best armor set.
I focus myself on in this order power, recovery, Armor pen, crit strike
My main power rotation is (single damage) cloak, lashing blade, dazing strike, path of blade
If my daily is up i use courage breaker 1st
For dungeons with lots of mobs i use (AOE damage) cloak, dazing strike, POB, smoke bomb
If my daily is up, i use whirlwind of blades first

Right now I'm running full swashbuckler set I also have 3 of the master assassin set (head, chest, boots) and 3 dracoinic set (Chest, arms, boots) I have a dragon main hand too but am using the artifact weapon main hand instead.

So what would be the best set or combination, i do notice my gear score goes down like 400 for a full set instead of using a 2 and 2 set (swash and MA set) like i did before i had a full set. any advice is appreciated.
Post edited by upinyaslayin on

Comments

• Options
    onegaki101onegaki101 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Looks like you are talking about xbox. You should be asking this in the xbox class section rather than in the PC class section.

But to answer your question swashbuckler.
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    onegaki101 wrote: »
    Looks like you are talking about xbox. You should be asking this in the xbox class section rather than in the PC class section.

But to answer your question swashbuckler.

Thanks, yes i was, but since it's been out on PC so long, i figured you'd guys would know more ;)
  • Options
    drkbodhidrkbodhi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,378 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Thanks, yes i was, but since it's been out on PC so long, i figured you'd guys would know more ;)

Nice thinking...

Yes, Swashbuckler is the best for PvE. There is more balance than with the Master Assassin's
    ez0sf4K.png
    Atwil "At" - Tiefling TR / Saardush - Black Dragonborn GWF / White - Tiefling OP
    Leadership Council of Civil Anarchy
    SYNERGY Alliance
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    drkbodhi wrote: »
    Nice thinking...

Yes, Swashbuckler is the best for PvE. There is more balance than with the Master Assassin's

Thanks. what about dragon armor? i'm just a head short of a full set
  • Options
    drkbodhidrkbodhi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,378 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    It is about the balance of stats. Swashbuckler offers much more survivability than the others due to it's balance of stats. It is hard to do DPS if you are dead.

You are still working with the set bonuses, I believe, so wear all or wear none. I had 2 partial sets(draconic templar and swashbuckler) and one full set of Master Assassin. I lost too much mixing and matching.
    ez0sf4K.png
    Atwil "At" - Tiefling TR / Saardush - Black Dragonborn GWF / White - Tiefling OP
    Leadership Council of Civil Anarchy
    SYNERGY Alliance