test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PVP banners aquisition

nem3slsnem3sls Member Posts: 332 Arc User
How comes the banner vendor is already in the game when there is no friggin way to get one of those battlefield seals.... I was hoarding my glory to buy the vanguard banner just to find out they cannot be bought before the PVP campaign will be added.

Same goes for the cube of augmentation, I mean why are items in game when the use of them is intended with one of the next(hopefully) updates...

I don't see any other possible explanation other than the devs wanna troll us. Haha seriously?
The Legendary Outlaws

maintaining HR, DC, GWF, TR, SW, CW, OP, 4 Kids and 1 wife :p Dungeon runs anyone?

Tweet me @ nem3sis_AUT
Streaming NWXbox daily @ 7PM CEST My Twitch
When is this for you? Worldtime Buddy

I miss you Boo :(
Post edited by nem3sls on

Comments

• mcdon036mcdon036 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    It was probably easier to bring everything over than pick and choose, you can also see lord protectors daily isn't so daily, because he's offering things we don't have yet. On the bright side those things hint they are coming, just no idea when. Have you bought all your other Pvp gear?
  • skeld11skeld11 Member Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I'm confused. I looked at the vendor last night and it seemed like the banners only required glory?
    GWF
    -ASYLUM-
  • akapoloakapolo Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I ran a dungeon with a guy who told me the seals weren't here yet but you could buy the banners with 40k glory. Don't know how true this is tho.
  • legendraystr3legendraystr3 Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Not true at all. When you reach 40k Glory, you can't purchase the banners. It tells you that you need to purchase the banner first with the seal. I tried buying the banner this weekend.... bummer but it is what it is.
  • skeld11skeld11 Member Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Not true at all. When you reach 40k Glory, you can't purchase the banners. It tells you that you need to purchase the banner first with the seal. I tried buying the banner this weekend.... bummer but it is what it is.

That's crappy considering it doesn't show anything other than Glory as a requirement to buy.
    GWF
    -ASYLUM-
  • ab0vegr0undab0vegr0und Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 6
    edited June 2015
    Can you new people use the pc version as a reference, and maybe read a little, before posting on the xbox one side.
    A four year old could have figured out that the banner comes the campaign guantlygrym, and you need a seal to purchase the banner.
    Stop getting trolled by morons and research the stuff yourself before posting ridiculous topics.