test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

eLoL Left Chest Not Resetting (Dev comment plz)

atlas77777atlas77777 Member Posts: 143 Arc User
I'm trying to figure out if this is now working as intended or if it is now broken.

In Lair of Lostmauth the chest on the right (zen key) has a random roll each time, while the chest on the left (epic dungeon key) will only change loot if you used a dungeon key in your last run. If you don't use a key to open the chest on the left, it will stay the same. I have conducted multiple tests where I have some neck/ring AND a greater dragon glyph and it's the EXACT same over 5 runs in a row because I do not use a dungeon key.

This wasn't always the case. What happened? Is this how it was intended to work? In all other dungeon chests in the game you can take a look inside and back out if you don't want the contents, and it will have a chance for different loot regardless if you use a key or not. This basically cuts our personal loot chance in half unless we want to spend 5k per dungeon. 25k AD per hour just isn't worth it now that dragon gems are so cheap.

My team has run eLoL over 250 times-we run it a lot more than just during dungeon delves. The only explanation I have is that we all have to leave group because you can't take the dungeon exit at the end unless you've taken both chests. Then sometimes we'll get a "Lair of Lostmauth failed" message.

As a team that farms this dungeon regularly and devotes a lot of time to this game, we'd really like a dev response on this.
-Rex, the Mad King of [Legendary Outlaws]

"I saw you out there. I don't know what came over me, but I couldn't let you die. I found something inside of myself, something incredibly heroic. I mean, not to brag, but objectively..." -Peter Quill

Rex IV Tact GF | tRex SS Rene CW | GT: G3TxxS0M3