test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bugs that affect our purses

aristofanusaristofanus Member Posts: 51 Arc User
edited June 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
I suggest that Dev's should make a sticky topic with list of bug, that can directly make u loose money. I'm not talking abt exploits - there are plenty of valuable things that don't work as intended - and if u invest money in it u just loose it or have to wait for month for fix.
Example 1. Me and my friend made trans bronzewood - it seems pretty good enchant for GWF especially. When we tested it it appears not to put marks on target. 7 mln spent in vain... Same things with trans vorpal and many other enchants.

Example 2. New elixirs like Enhanced elixir of reflexes must persist through death and are tempting to use in PvP.
I crafted like 50 of them until i noticed that they DOESN'T persist through death... Again net loss of 100k ad approx

Example 3. Tenebrious enchantment works ok when it is one active, second doesn'r work at all. So if u bought a pair u have to sell it back - and this effect is since mod 4 -))

Really guys, for 2 years of playing i got used to lots of bugs - mainly because of ulta-high speed of new content appearing, i don't mind to wait for their fix - but I want definetly to know, what is working and what is not!
Post edited by aristofanus on

Comments

• Options
    kitkathdkitkathd Member Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I suggest that Dev's should make a sticky topic with list of bug, that can directly make u loose money. I'm not talking abt exploits - there are plenty of valuable things that don't work as intended - and if u invest money in it u just loose it or have to wait for month for fix.
    Example 1. Me and my friend made trans bronzewood - it seems pretty good enchant for GWF especially. When we tested it it appears not to put marks on target. 7 mln spent in vain... Same things with trans vorpal and many other enchants.

Example 2. New elixirs like Enhanced elixir of reflexes must persist through death and are tempting to use in PvP.
    I crafted like 50 of them until i noticed that they DOESN'T persist through death... Again net loss of 100k ad approx

Example 3. Tenebrious enchantment works ok when it is one active, second doesn'r work at all. So if u bought a pair u have to sell it back - and this effect is since mod 4 -))

Really guys, for 2 years of playing i got used to lots of bugs - mainly because of ulta-high speed of new content appearing, i don't mind to wait for their fix - but I want definetly to know, what is working and what is not!

Malabog castle key and Shores of teurn key are virtually useless. Ok mondays at 1am in the morning during non dragon herald timeframes you might be able to do shores without the rubberbanding but Malabog definitely has a 0% completion rate. Both keys are in the campaign pages and cost pretty hefty AD for someone looking at them for the first time.
  • Options
    yokki1yokki1 Member Posts: 451 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    dragon hoard enchantments DO NOT say at their tooltip that they only work for one hour per account. which is a vital piece of information before someone decides if they will buy one or not.
  • Options
    silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    hoard reduction is simply too harsh and should be gated for THEIR own expected playing time 4 hours.

That is more in line. I usually play 2-3 hours max a day, sometimes 4 or 5.. but thats unusual.

1 hour is TOO harsh, 4 is more acceptable.
  • Options
    name0rngname0rng Member Posts: 52
    edited June 2015
    This is ugly what they did
    They made new trans version to lure players to spend ad -zen-money and they knew they didn't work as intended but they released them anyway .. slap in the players face
    as I said in thread I opened about exploits and how they don't fix them in proper time ( who got closed ofc)
    They need slap back to wake up and understand their business model will sink this game too soon
    Don't use real life money!!! until u see they change approach and don't release intentional broken things to cause ad sink - because legit players are hurt more by that