Install Arc
Options

so about pvp tournament in 4 days ...

2»

Comments

• Options
    gfalconiogfalconio Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    well i am a moderate pvp player(no bis) and i always was hoping for this type of events, i like the idea of finally play pvp with good rewards, but i know it will be a pug massacre. i hope the rewards are bounded for reduce the insane bis players farm and let a chance for normal players get a good item.
    PVP GF Sword Master Dominion Champion :3
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    NOTICE:

Second time. Do NOT discuss exploits, exploiters, or other bad behavior. It is not "protecting the exploiters". It is the simple fact that discussion of such is not permitted on our boards. Read rules 1.03 and 3.01.

If you find that you wish to thumb your nose at this rule and continue to post about exploits or exploiters, kindly do post elsewhere as we will not change our rules simply because you dislike them. Being "more lenient with moderation" does NOT mean we will ignore flagrant violations of the ROC.

As this thread has already been moderated once for discussion of bad behavior, if this thread has to be moderated again for discussion of exploiters it will be locked. Bottom line.

Do not respond to this post in any fashion, but use the PM system to address your concerns. ANY reply to this post will be removed without comment as a violation of section V.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • Options
    vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    They must be preparing some big patch with fixes for pvp....otherwise...