test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Best way to make/farm AD after just reaching level 60?

twackerstwackers Member Posts: 34
Just reached 60 and I'm looking to make some AD. My current profession is leadership - which is at about level 10. I'm currently running through dungeons with random groups and trying to do some dailies.
Post edited by twackers on

Comments

• Options
    codher0codher0 Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    twackers wrote: »
    Just reached 60 and I'm looking to make some AD. My current profession is leadership - which is at about level 10. I'm currently running through dungeons with random groups and trying to do some dailies.

My advice... buy 20,00 zen and play the AD exchange
  • Options
    theapostletheapostle Member Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Run epic dungeons. I'm gonna start doing that in a couple days after I get my second character up to level 60. Until now, I really haven't needed to with Dungeon Master still on the fritz, so I've just been making a few hundred AD a day while focusing on the Dragon's Bane and Generational achievements. However, I feel that once Generational is complete (currently level 57) I can start farming on epics for a few thousand AD per day.
  • Options
    socraticmethheadsocraticmethhead Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Figure out what's worth what and buy/resell on trade house (don't forget about 10% selling cut), play the exchange as codher0 suggested, run skirmishes during skirmish events and dungeons during delves, pick up your daily dungeon key for another free chest. Essentially if you can play for the two delves hours plus your daily, you can get 6-8 free dungeon chests (most of which contain an item worth 5-7k AD on trade house, that's 40-60k plus chance for additional drops). Most of the issues with making AD are based around knowledge of value of items. There's also some guides posted online that can explain in further detail literally every way to make AD.
  • Options
    ancojoancojo Member Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Can someone please tell me that during a dungeon delve there is only one chest to open and not 2 or I'm really gonna be dessip! I've done a few dungeons during delve events but only ever opened one chest at the end of the dungeon!

Also were exactly does it state that a dungeon delve event is on?
  • Options
    socraticmethheadsocraticmethhead Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Only one chest, it just doesn't require a key during dungeon delves. You can find the current and next event on the bottom right hand corner of the start menu
  • Options
    spyg0atspyg0at Member Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I farm epic (T2) dungeons and the current CTA. I make about 500,000AD on a good day and about 200,000AD on an average day. Today was a really good day, farmed 3 swashbucklers and 4 more refiners cache along with some T2 gear and made about 600,000AD.
    2.5K DC PVP & PVE <Q-Snipe>
  • Options
    tomidius80tomidius80 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    600k AD in a day Spygoat? cmon man.... you must of gotten lucky with a greater Mark, and the swashbucklers dont hurt.