test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

pvp guild-

crispyslinky07crispyslinky07 Member Posts: 126 Arc User
edited June 2015 in PvP Discussion
Alright so I'm wondering if I can't find +people to start a pvp guild with. Nothing crazy or over the top requirements but rather have people who have mmopvp experience and most importantly like to have fun and strive for close competitive matches. After Rekt has embarrassed itself I'm sure there's some of you that we're caught in the middle of that poopstorm who would like to continue pvping with solid players **cough cough Alysin Kush Trapking**
If this is something your interested hit me up on Crispyslinky07 or here on the thread. Hope to hear from you all and happy gaming!
Ant
< Goon Squad >
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• divine82pvpdivine82pvp Member Posts: 101 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2015
    Alright so I'm wondering if I can't find +people to start a pvp guild with. Nothing crazy or over the top requirements but rather have people who have mmopvp experience and most importantly like to have fun and strive for close competitive matches. After Rekt has embarrassed itself I'm sure there's some of you that we're caught in the middle of that poopstorm who would like to continue pvping with solid players **cough cough Alysin Kush Trapking**
    If this is something your interested hit me up on Crispyslinky07 or here on the thread. Hope to hear from you all and happy gaming!

Good to see another pvp guild forming, if ya'll need anything just let me know.
    Tenacity PvP Guild
    Divine 60 Spellstorm Control Wizard
    twitch.tv/Divine1982
  • lemonknuckleslemonknuckles Member Posts: 62
    edited May 2015
    Very glad to hear it. From an outsiders perspective, I had mad respect for Rekt based solely off these forums because of the quality posts by some of its members (particularly the ones you mention). Then the new feeder guild new name came out, and I thought it was pretty stupid. Then I saw the implosion in the guild forum and I thought it was really stupid. Good luck to you guys.

PS. I'll give you a convalescent ward if you call yourselves "the erektion insurrection". Or "Flaccid"...
  • shoukonsshoukons Member Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I know I haven't been on so much and been just not paying attention since it's hella nice outside, but what did Rekt do? I feel that I missed something...es hard seeing everything behind a shield.
    Node Troll
  • crispyslinky07crispyslinky07 Member Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    shoukons wrote: »
    I know I haven't been on so much and been just not paying attention since it's hella nice outside, but what did Rekt do? I feel that I missed something...es hard seeing everything behind a shield.

Go to the guild forum page and read rekts lol
    Ant
    < Goon Squad >
  • munkey81munkey81 Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited May 2015

I harbor no ill will towards anyone. I enjoyed my time in Rekt and made some good friends that I will continue to party with. At the end of the day however Rekt is not for me. I wish them nothing but luck as a guild and I'm confident they will continue as one of the top PvP guilds.

Make sure to add me Ant and anyone else that likes to PvP - GT- munkness81

Cheers!
  • azuosed89azuosed89 Member Posts: 565 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    that is sad lol.
    One thing I don't like about neverwinter is the fact guilds have way too many room. Since the pvp community is smaller than the pve community, the pvp people tend to gather in only up to 1~3 guilds. In PC there was only like 2, 3 good elite pvp guilds too, and the rest were "pugs being smashed.
    Gannicus GWF PvP
    DENIAL
    edited May 2015
    munkey81 wrote: »
    I harbor no ill will towards anyone. I enjoyed my time in Rekt and made some good friends that I will continue to party with. At the end of the day however Rekt is not for me. I wish them nothing but luck as a guild and I'm confident they will continue as one of the top PvP guilds.

Make sure to add me Ant and anyone else that likes to PvP - GT- munkness81

Cheers!

Did I mention Tenacity offers free medical and dental insurance, as well as we have frequent flyer miles.
    Tenacity PvP Guild
    twitch.tv/Divine1982
  • krad777krad777 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Awesome idea Ant. Had fun running with you the other day.
    "An Idle mind is the devils workshop"
  • xmeanseason305xxmeanseason305x Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 109 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2015
    Alysin... What happened? Send me a message in game... Lets talk.

;-)
    krad777 wrote: »
    Awesome idea Ant. Had fun running with you the other day.
    edited May 2015
    Alysin... What happened? Send me a message in game... Lets talk.

;-)

It's funny how Rekt was saying that Alysin was "not that good" and "we are going to move him down to erekt." But as soon as he became a free agent all the guilds are courting him like he is Peyton Manning. Should tell you something about rekt.

Ps: we offer free beers after every match Alysin, or jack and coke. Whatever sounds good to you. ;)
    Tenacity PvP Guild
    twitch.tv/Divine1982
  • azuosed89azuosed89 Member Posts: 565 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    It's funny how Rekt was saying that Alysin was "not that good" and "we are going to move him down to erekt." But as soon as he became a free agent all the guilds are courting him like he is Peyton Manning. Should tell you something about rekt.

Ps: we offer free beers after every match Alysin, or jack and coke. Whatever sounds good to you. ;)

He is a pc player, he knows to play and is a good guy. Meanseason and I are both pc players, Of course that we would talk to him. I guess some people here value more gear than skills. But hey, gear can be caught up eventually, and all what remains is skills.
    Gannicus GWF PvP
    DENIAL
  • munkey81munkey81 Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I appreciate all the good words guys.

I can put up with a lot of things, but what doesn't sit well with me is someone trashing me, and not even knowing about it. Having to find out from multiple other people in a different guild, that my own guild, which I proudly wore a guild tag for, is talking <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> about me. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but as a man if I have something to say about anyone, in life or in a game, I let them know to their face...because that is what adults do. It only proves my reasoning for leaving even more, as I have yet to even hear from anyone responsible for this non-sense high school drama.

I don' speak badly about anyone, whether they are elite or the very worst. I don't jump on anyone's corpse, I don't make excuses for losing, or brag about winning. I certainly don't belittle or scream at someone for losing. I have had my moments in the forums and may have gone to the troll'ish side a time or two, but it is never my first intention. All of this happens in Rekt and I want no part of a team like that. They announce themselves as a top PvP guild but in the month I was with them, not one scheduled match was set up. I was a part of an in-house duel match that turned into people getting mad and leaving. I grouped with 2-3 of the same guys all the time and we had fun, but it is not what I was looking for in a guild. I understand clicks and groups of friends that want to play together all the time, but you cannot run a successful guild like that. A guild is a "team", not one single A team in a group of 40.

Being a part of a top PvP guild in NW I expect to do a lot of in house training matches, different comps of people, discussion with each other about PvP that doesn't turn into some childish screaming match. Sharing of strats and builds and ideas, helping gear each other up. Being highly respected in the community of PvP and PvE. Running set up matches between other top PvP guilds, and any other teams wanting to run a scheduled match.

I was part of Essence of Aggression for over 2 years on PC and this is how it was. As a 5 man team of really any comp that we had available, we dominated in PvP. When we went up against other top teams it was at the very least a 30 minute match. I remember having countless matches that went well over an hour because both teams fought so well, and were coordinated at the highest lvl. We certainly lost, as everyone eventually does, but we always said GG and never talked <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> or made excuses. This is why EoA was so highly respected on PC. Most of the top PvP guilds all knew each other, and frequently we would set up scramble fights. We would pick captains and they would pick members from other guilds to make a team of 5 then fight. The cohesion was excellent. Of course it wasn't all roses and chocolate either, being at the top is highly competitive and drama and fights do happen. But we always ended up working it out and continuing on as a fairly large group of friends/acquantices(sp?)

I asked to join Iron Lotus because they remind me a lot of EoA. They are constantly running in-house matches, and setting up teams to fight other guilds. This is exactly what I want as a PvP player.

Cheers!
  • robertdiazrobertdiaz Member Posts: 43
    edited May 2015
    munkey81 wrote: »
    I asked to join Iron Lotus because they remind me a lot of EoA.

noooooooooooooooo
    Britney Spears Hunter Ranger

twitch.tv/xx_alucard
  • matrod14matrod14 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Meanwhile, i'm over here like - hey any groups of 5 so I dont have all pugs.. LOL

Congrats to whomever, and whomever is butthurt, get over it?
  • lazyaxus111lazyaxus111 Member Posts: 65
    edited June 2015
    robertdiaz wrote: »
    noooooooooooooooo

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
    Aeneas/Einherjar/No Skill
    (Iron Lotus)
    Dragon Born Rouge GS 17.6k in Profound

Not to be confused with Rogue, I truly am the red makeup women put on their cheeks.
  • trappy1026trappy1026 Member Posts: 147 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2015
    Ant I joined Tenacity. But we can still play tg :)

Appreciate the shoutout, lol

edit: Iron Lotus? Wit that CRAZY SKILL DUDE? F THAT MAN. I refuse to play a game vs a premade with him on it lol, it's like trying to race a Lambo with a golf-kart
    p2WON

edit 2: okay, nevermind, more like trying to race a lambo with an atv you souped up a little, because I've thrown some chips into this game as well.
  • hellfireexodushellfireexodus Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    trappy1026 wrote: »
    Ant I joined Tenacity. But we can still play tg :)

Appreciate the shoutout, lol

edit: Iron Lotus? Wit that CRAZY SKILL DUDE? F THAT MAN. I refuse to play a game vs a premade with him on it lol, it's like trying to race a Lambo with a golf-kart
    p2WON

edit 2: okay, nevermind, more like trying to race a lambo with an atv you souped up a little, because I've thrown some chips into this game as well.

I picture myself to be like a tricked out '73 Ford Pinto. Yeah, the station wagon one.
    Critical -LVL 60 CW-
    Relentless -LVL 60 GWF-
    <DENIAL>
  • zzahhzzahh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    It's awesome to see different pvp guilds getting better each day.
    <DENIAL> Zzahh TR PVP
    edited June 2015
    zzahh wrote: »
    It's awesome to see different pvp guilds getting better each day.

I agree... I also find it awesome that when you que as a premade you usual play another premade. And the community is (imo) Small enough that names/guilds are easily remembered.

But Anywho back to the point of this post.. im having trouble finding 4 others that are on the same time as me to get this thing formed and going. I beleive recruiting competitive pvprs would be doable if we could just get the intial 5 to start it. If any of you all wanna /gquit for a moment to help me start this (aassuming your guild could invite you right back) or have an alt I could use I'd really appreciate it.

To make things easier .. just drop your gt and I'll take care of the rest if you feel like helping.
    And if not....
    60 tr LF guild :)
    Ant
    < Goon Squad >
    edited June 2015
    Yo, Kermit will join you ant, if you let him. He's no all star as you've seen but can hold his own sometimes lol
  • imgregisterimgregister Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    And here I am, some Xbox scrub in a dead reddit guild thinking "top" pvp guilds were all fun and premades.. Looks like my dreams are smashed.
    edited June 2015
    trappy1026 wrote: »
    Yo, Kermit will join you ant, if you let him. He's no all star as you've seen but can hold his own sometimes lol

Kermit knows whatsss up! Haha thanks man, I'm gonna try to make it happen round dinner time ish tonight. I'll hit you up for sure if your around
    Ant
    < Goon Squad >
    edited June 2015
    And here I am, some Xbox scrub in a dead reddit guild thinking "top" pvp guilds were all fun and premades.. Looks like my dreams are smashed.

I dont understand what your referring to?
    Ant
    < Goon Squad >
    edited June 2015
    haha he's saying he's in a whack guild now, had the idea that these pvp guilds were all rainbows and premades.

When it comes to pvp and winning and losing - - -- people get very butthurt very easily lol, he's probably been reading over the 'drama' (i hesitate to even call it that.. this is an MMORPG, you're not banging someone's girl lol)

But if you pvp guy up there, join a pvp guild, you will only get better. Being in a pve guild and being one of a few pvpers is nice, big fish small sea thing, but once you get into a premade 5 v 5... you get pretty humbled and start to see the flaws in your gameplay/character.
  • lemonknuckleslemonknuckles Member Posts: 62
    edited June 2015
    But Anywho back to the point of this post.. im having trouble finding 4 others that are on the same time as me to get this thing formed and going. I beleive recruiting competitive pvprs would be doable if we could just get the intial 5 to start it. If any of you all wanna /gquit for a moment to help me start this (aassuming your guild could invite you right back) or have an alt I could use I'd really appreciate it.

Don't know that I am good enough/geared enough to roll with the big boys yet, but if you need an extra body to simply get the 5 needed to form the guild, I can definitely help you out.

Xbox: Lem0n Knuckles
    LINE: lemonknuckles
    edited June 2015
    Thanks lemon I'll add you.
    you guys will be getting a random invite at some point lol
    Ant
    < Goon Squad >