test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

HR Aspect **STILL** broken

motomotovhmotomotovh Member Posts: 22 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Bug Reports (PC)
Aspect of the serpent has been broken since the patch before today's (few weeks now). I was told it would be addressed in todays patch and it is still completely broken. No buff icon, no benefits NOTHING. Huge part of many HR's skill build. PLEASE fix!!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--Cuz the eyes of the ranger are upon you
Post edited by motomotovh on

Comments

• icyphishicyphish Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,255 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Where did you get the information from? I dont see anything about HR's changes in the most recent patch note?
    icydrake%20avatar2_zpsg7rp0xti.jpg

Author of GWF Speed Demon PvP Build (Mod 11) <- Click to reveal the Speedy Beast! >:)
  • motomotovhmotomotovh Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Thats exactly the problem. It didn't get fixed so there is no note about it. This happened on the patch before today's, some weeks ago. Ever since that patch the class feature has not worked at all. Because I am assuming it wasn't their intention to break the class feature during maintenance, no, I doubt you will find any information in their release notes about it. That is untill they decide to fix it.

• gramps5scorpiongramps5scorpion Member Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Actually graalx3 (system designer) replied on the 22nd that the bug has been fixed and will be out soon. I too was surprised to see it wasn't rolled out in the latest patch. Not understanding why that is since the code was fixed prior to the latest patch. One would think it should have been rolled out. It begs the question.... how did all these stat bugs turn up with mod 6 release? Stats shouldn't have changed on our mechanics like that!
    Take the extra time to do the job right and it will never come back to bite you in the A**
  • motomotovhmotomotovh Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Yeah, I would like to know the answer to that as well. But yea, It is extremely frustrating that they know about the bug, AND have it fixed and it still isn't resolved yet. Seriously what gives