test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Congrats on making IWD flavour of the month - so much that it is now the LAGGY king

2»

Comments

• Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    It lags 0 compared to wod tho
  • Options
    myowmyowmyowmyow Member Posts: 1,923 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    quspiv wrote: »
    You should learn the difference between crying and constructive feedback. Im not against bonus RP, but i dont like when bots can farm it 24/7 due to poor design.

That's some pretty advanced botting if the bot can survive HE mobs without human intervention . . .
    SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! (repeat indefinitely)

myles08807 said, "Back in my day, we didn't have any of this fancy Mulhorand gear while we were leveling . . . we walked uphill both ways while dying once every five seconds while leveling, and we liked it fine!" . . . Now, get off my lawn, you kids!"
    pointsman said, "I don't rue the game. In fact I don't feel any regret for the game at all."
    looomis said, "I don't like people changing to alts and then bragging about their mains like schizophrenic role players."
  • Options
    zickyjackszickyjacks Member Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Yeah the people complaining about this are crazy. It's almost as bad as what I heard farming IWD. I was told yesterday it's bad because it will drive down profit. Really?! That's the best you can say?

I swear it seems like people are complaining so it can keep other people from progressing. So what if they make the RP BTA. It will (hopefully) still have the same drop rate.

This update really did show a lot of peoples colors in a sense. And it reinforced that people will never be happy.
  • Options
    zickyjackszickyjacks Member Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    xsayajinx1 wrote: »
    First of all, thank you very much devs!

Second: Bots completing IWD HEs? Never laughed that hard! Please show me video evidence of those god bots.

Third: you get raw black ice for /follow , nothing more.

Have a nice grind all!

I thought you'd only get that if you didn't hit anything.
  • Options
    kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Lunatic..
    Not once did I ever make the claim that I am sane...

Awesome? Hell yes. :cool:

Sane? Not so much... lol
    but at least he has chicken
    That I do, that I do. :D
    va8Ru.gif
  • Options
    cjh1983cjh1983 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Fantastic change, I want to do HE's now And have no reason to not do them.
  • Options
    urlord283urlord283 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    now I have seen it all
    the devs take meaningful steps to address issues we have complained about ad they get this

I like the change
  • Options
    mjytreszmjytresz Member Posts: 500 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    neirgara wrote: »
    How will this fix it? Does it make more people play IWD so you can find enough people for HEs and PvP and at the same time remove lags?

I probably should've been a bit more explicit.
    It should be possible to solo your dailies. You're not trying to solo ToS when you do your campaign dailies in IWD. Just tune down the difficulty a bit.
    Major HEs like Remoraz or Beholder should require a party. My SW was only 16k in Mod 5 but still couldn't really solo those and it took **** forever. Even so, you need a geared party now for...practically no reward. Either change the reward to be worth the effort or roll them back to their previous difficulty.

Aside from that, when Dragon Hoard RP wasn't BoA, the economy was a decent bit better. You could buy affordable RP off the AH.
    Broken mechanics, broken class designs, lack of actual content, and over zealous, bronze-age moderation?

Go Cryptic!
    PS - I quit.
  • Options
    darkstarcrashdarkstarcrash Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,382 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    People complaining about lag should note gentlemancrush's post in the pally forums:
    I found and fixed the Prism loop yesterday. Hopefully that will make it into next week's build.

This should fix a lot of HE lag.