test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Azrael's Guardian Fighter MOD 6 SwordMaster Conqueror PVP Guide

Comments

• azrael778azrael778 Member Posts: 86 Arc User

Where is all your crit coming from? I see two azures slotted in your shirt/sword -- but with no artifacts giving 1000 crit, where do you get it from?

Its mostly on the armour set and boons mate. The last boon dragon fury plus conq capstone feat. Most of my tests concluded it is enough crit to one rotation kill most of the enemies

Excellent guide. I can personally attest that you are a very skillful GF, and that this build is excellent. I 1v1'd you with my 3. 2k saboteur TR in a GG match, and I couldn't kill you. I ended up making a mistake and getting too excited with CoS (your shield was down) and I miscounted how long it had been since you used your rotation. I just remember getting hit with bullcharge and being like "oh sh*t". Then came crescendo, my sf procced...and then I got hit for like 60k from anvil. Idk if you remember the fight, it was a high point for me. That and when I beat Stox for paingiver in CN back in mod 2 :)

Hi Mate!

Thanks, I rarely do PVP now since i have lag issues as of the moment but I think I remember you mate! The thing with TRs now is that a GF must really study the moves of the TR or else Ill be dead. What I do is I count how many times you dash/roll. Either I wait for you to drain your stamina (mostly 3to 4 dash/rolls or wait till you get out of stealth. (Basically counting 4-5 seconds) then anticipate where you'll end up which is mostly likely you will be behind me. Because if I do my cresendo outright, you can get away if you still have stamina remaining.

There are a few good TRs i know and I can definitely say you are one of them. Fighting a skilled TR is really a pain in the butt :D it involves skill... and A LOT OF LUCK!!!

Thanks mate for dropping by see you in game.

AZRAEL

• legion10398legion10398 Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    azrael778 wrote: »
    Excellent guide. I can personally attest that you are a very skillful GF, and that this build is excellent. I 1v1'd you with my 3. 2k saboteur TR in a GG match, and I couldn't kill you. I ended up making a mistake and getting too excited with CoS (your shield was down) and I miscounted how long it had been since you used your rotation. I just remember getting hit with bullcharge and being like "oh sh*t". Then came crescendo, my sf procced...and then I got hit for like 60k from anvil. Idk if you remember the fight, it was a high point for me. That and when I beat Stox for paingiver in CN back in mod 2 :)

Hi Mate!

Thanks, I rarely do PVP now since i have lag issues as of the moment but I think I remember you mate! The thing with TRs now is that a GF must really study the moves of the TR or else Ill be dead. What I do is I count how many times you dash/roll. Either I wait for you to drain your stamina (mostly 3to 4 dash/rolls or wait till you get out of stealth. (Basically counting 4-5 seconds) then anticipate where you'll end up which is mostly likely you will be behind me. Because if I do my cresendo outright, you can get away if you still have stamina remaining.

There are a few good TRs i know and I can definitely say you are one of them. Fighting a skilled TR is really a pain in the butt :D it involves skill... and A LOT OF LUCK!!!

Thanks mate for dropping by see you in game.

AZRAEL

No problem. Yeah, fighting a skilled GF has become almost as painful. Perma-stealth makes me survivable, but I'm still squishy if I get caught, which requires me to mentally keep track of how long it's been since you last used your CC powers. Now I run T. Elven Battle, and that has become much less of an issue. Still, the burst...

See you too!
  • asiufasiuf Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I returned to play a few days, I'm playing without enchants :D and had the opportunity to play against you, congratulations for build.
    I'm studying some builds to do my build. GL
    Teahupoo (( GF Tank )) == Phalanx ==

under construction...
  • shoukonsshoukons Member Posts: 325 Arc User
    This still the build to be?
    Node Troll
  • maverik861maverik861 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hi,
    i'm new in the game. I don't like much Pve so i'm triyng to follow your guide for Pvp. Can you reupload images? Someone doesn't show
  • wyrmheartwyrmheart Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    I'm looking forward to mod 6 to play a GF, but I'm having trouble figuring out what your starting rolls were, could you please list them and why they got so high?
  • pilipino93pilipino93 Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    Hey can you fix some of your pics, the links are messed up and I can't see em. Thanks ;D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2015
    Hi Guys!

If you wanna see a working link of all the photos Ive posted here please look it up on the original post I uploaded it in

here is the link

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1009417179090775.1073741857.199412780091223&type=3

I cant seem to make the link visible in this new forum site

regards

Azrael
  • wyrmheartwyrmheart Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Could you list your starting stats? I'm new to the game and I'm having a real hard time figuring them out...
  • zachisrisingzachisrising Member Posts: 129 Arc User
    Azrael, where do and how do you get the elemental burning gear?
  • pilipino93pilipino93 Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    azrael778 wrote: »
    Hi Guys!

If you wanna see a working link of all the photos Ive posted here please look it up on the original post I uploaded it in

here is the link

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1009417179090775.1073741857.199412780091223&type=3

Azrael

Thanks a bunch! Helped out a lot :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ryoshinetteryoshinette Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 488 Arc User
    Azrael, where do and how do you get the elemental burning gear?

Black ice shaping proffesion.
    Ryoshin GF (4.2k)
    .Suicide Squad.

• aunslautaunslaut Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    AZ, what enchantments are you using? Is it a combination of Savage/brutal for offense, radiant still for defense? Have you tried Teneberous? Any thought of them Mod 6?

I am an Xbox player, and used your guides to build my GF. Did some modifications, but used a lot of your concepts and advice in my build. Right now I'm DOT/reflect heavy, but opted for Teneberous enchanted since we didn't have access to all boons (only TOD campaign). That's how I'm getting my DPS at the moment (reflect/Black & Blue Dragon Glyphs/plaguefire + Teneberous = lots of ticks). Just wanted to get your thoughts.
    BTW, thanks for the time and effort you have put into writing and updating your build guides. You do a great job explaining the "why" behind your choices, which gives us the info we need to figure out what parts work with our playstyle.
    I saw AZ on pvp few days ago. He was R12 radiant in offence and defence slot + T.fey.
    Tenebrous is not efficient anymore. only one works, then ITC works for every1 u have slotted, afaik.
    Every decent pvp GF is using radiant in def (if have low con) or LS (if con is a bit higher) About 110k hp is enough to tank any dungeon and survive in pvp (despite other statistics ofc).

I hope AZ won't be angry on me, when I'll suggest link in my signature.
    Regards
    Ryoshin GF (4.2k)
    .Suicide Squad.

Thanks Ryoshin. That's pretty much what I was thinking (about Teneberous). I got the Savage/Brutal offensive enchantments idea from your build, coincidentally. Your YouTube videos are super helpful too.

Between you and Azreal, I have a lot to live up to representing Guardian Fighters in the Xbox world of Neverwinter.

What enchantment is ITC?
    Nono. ITC is "internal cooldown time". it's a time gap between same enchant "trigger". Recently it was like: all tenebrouses could trigger in the same time - lets say your dmg could be empowered by for example 30% of your hp pool. But now it's not working like that. Only one enchant works, then all goes to "sleep" mode till ITC will gone.

Same mechanics is for other enchants as well - for example tranquil.

If some1 knows this mechanics better, please explain and correct me. My knowledge is taken from tests in mod 6.
    Ryoshin GF (4.2k)
    .Suicide Squad.

Ah, got it. Thanks again for the advice.
  • zyphicszyphics Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I'm having trouble figuring out your base rolls for your ability score. Do you mind sharing?
  • uniquesoul355uniquesoul355 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    reupload pictures please
  • xrollxtidexxrollxtidex Member Posts: 124 Arc User
    Ryhoshin,

In your build video on youtube. How are you getting to 17k power? Where is that last 5k or so of power coming from?
    Roll Tide : Guardian Fighter
    ASYLUM
    edited September 2015
    Bro, I made same mistake as Azrael - I didn't turned off my ioun.

So my clear stats, without ANY companion, buff, firecamp etc are shown below. Double rp weeknd soon and I'm prepared for making 4 pieces of rank 12s, so it will be a bit higher. But if you are asking - here you go. Sorry that I confused you.

http://i59.tinypic.com/eb5t77.jpg
    Ryoshin GF (4.2k)
    .Suicide Squad.

• xrollxtidexxrollxtidex Member Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited September 2015

Bro, I made same mistake as Azrael - I didn't turned off my ioun.

So my clear stats, without ANY companion, buff, firecamp etc are shown below. Double rp weeknd soon and I'm prepared for making 4 pieces of rank 12s, so it will be a bit higher. But if you are asking - here you go. Sorry that I confused you.

http://i59.tinypic.com/eb5t77.jpg

Those numbers are more in line with what I am aiming for using the nwo uncensored tool calculator. I'm on xbox.

Today starts your double RP. I wish we would get double RP on xbox so I can take my new mod 6 artifact main, neck and belt to legendary and my wheel to mythic. But if not this weekend, then it should be soon.

You are using 3 of the 4 artifacts that I plan on using. Why sigil of the controller over say the Thayan Book of the dead? What is your resistance ignored %?

Do you know the proc rates on the IWD T5 boons, Rousing Warmth and winter's bounty? Which would you recommend and why?

And you aren't putting anything into AP gain. Do you believe it is unnecessary?

Sorry for so many questions. I have no one on the xbox side that I can talk GF with.

Is there any way we can talk via private message? Ignorance here, but I don't know how to do that on this site.
    Post edited by xrollxtidex on
    Roll Tide : Guardian Fighter
    ASYLUM
    O'm not tester. Everything I do is like "I see good results, so it's fine"
    Well, I thought, that control resist works - I'm pretty sure it doesn't, this is why CW sigil. BTW I got all sigils and some more artifacts including mythic ones. Just showed those ones. Thayan is good, I dont have it. No AD with leadership won't make it easier.

Avalanche is a must. Why? Cause it's broken, simple. It';s craptic u know. It was reported billion of times, and they didn't fix it. Dunno how about xbox, but in PC it's fvcking broken and it's OP.

I got my dailies usually every 30 seconds, without DC or any buff. So it's fine. If i'll get snail, I'll have it even more frequent.

We can talk using private message via forum. You can join my teamspeak, I'll explain everything i know. It's not to much, but more than zero.

check your inbox here in forum (if u got PC). I got x360, but only final fanthasy there ;)
    Ryoshin GF (4.2k)
    .Suicide Squad.

• gutsbeserker11gutsbeserker11 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Azrael can you show your ability score without the bonus of belt, campfire and the potion that increased stats ? (assume that you toke one)
  • zachisrisingzachisrising Member Posts: 129 Arc User
    Azrael how did you get your power to 30k+
  • kotkpkotkp Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Do you think you could reupload the pictures? :)
  • puravidacrpuravidacr Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    It seems that all the PICS have been removed or moved - can someone post what the Ability Scores should be?
    Thx :)
  • ishkeyishkey Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Your pictures are not working, so I can't see what you did. Did you still max CON on the initial ability score when you are making your character and then trained in DEX and STR?