test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

bugged dread ring artifact box

shadowgod244shadowgod244 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 44 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Player Feedback (PC)
having just completed the slay three wizards weekly quest in the dread ring i received the new artifact box opened it and was given a list of random artifact stones but they were not deposited in my item bag, has anyone else had this problem?
Post edited by shadowgod244 on

Comments

• rottersrotters Member Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    yes, just did the same.

Tabatha@rotters // Scourge Warlock // Co Leader // Civil Anarchy

Part of the -Fabled- Alliance

We are looking for non elitist guilds to join our alliance.
  • zvieriszvieris Member Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    having just completed the slay three wizards weekly quest in the dread ring i received the new artifact box opened it and was given a list of random artifact stones but they were not deposited in my item bag, has anyone else had this problem?

Yeah, had the same.
  • torontodavetorontodave Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 992 Arc User
    edited May 2015

Can you guys test the sharandar lair rewards too?
    NW-DSQ39N5SJ - 'To Infinity, and BEYOND!' - Spelljammer Quest. Skyships, Indiana Jones moments
    NW-DC9R4J5EH - 'The Black Pearl' - Spelljammer! Phlo Riders and Space Orcs
    Thanks for all the fish.
  • rebellionstuffrebellionstuff Member Posts: 237 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2015
    is it all the rewards like from every quest besides the lair quest one which works? or is it just the one. btw the one isnt working for me either.
  • b0ltcutterb0ltcutter Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    yep me too.
  • shadowgod244shadowgod244 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Sharandar Rewards go into inventory when you turn in the mission, DR Rewards you a bag that says you get things but you don't

i can confirm this to be true
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    This is a known issue and we have been told a fix is upcoming with the next patch. Players should not open their troves until then or they will not receive the reward.

Repeating for emphasis: do not open the troves before the next patch or you will not be able to receive the rewards from that trove.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com