test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Maintenance is Done. Anyone having problems playing?

redlex17redlex17 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
After each maintenance, there have been issues playing, such as greatly increased numbers of kicks from lack of connectivity to the game server, characters stuck in instances after such a kick for long periods of time, etc. Just curious if this happening again.
Post edited by redlex17 on

Comments

• fluffyr00fluffyr00 Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Happens everytime. All the maintenance seems to do is add more useless junk to the Zen store. Been trying now for 15 minutes and it keeps timing out loading character up.
    "Patching the patch that patched the patch"
  • parsidinoparsidino Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I cannot play with my main pg. I am in a daily quest and i cannot continue for disconnection. Please help.
  • parsidinoparsidino Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    The other pg is ok but i dont need to play with him.
  • trappy1026trappy1026 Member Posts: 147 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2015
    Guys, just don't turn your xbox on within an hour (ish) of the update. Trust me. It will just mess stuff up. Go for a walk, get some oxygen, sunlight, etc. I don't bother to play until a few hours after the maintenance because I know I'd be absolutely insane if I couldn't log onto one of my characters.
  • skyfirejcdskyfirejcd Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Sever timing out after trying to enter a dungeon and now will not let my friend nor myself log back into that character D/cing and timing out. Tried closing games and restarting Xbox so far noting has worked
  • tellistorterratellistorterra Member Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    If i am having problems, it's usually then that i decide "okay, since this isn't optimal right now, guess i'll play something else. Smite, Halo, or KI?"