test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dragon wish list

friedarmenianfriedarmenian Member Posts: 24 Arc User
Dear diary,

Here are some things that I would like to see while farming dragons for elusive bones, or clothing.

1. I would like a perimeter where if I was beyond a certain point around the dragon, I would not have my game freeze for an animation of a dragon arriving that I cannot see anyway.

2. I would like to see results on a downed dragon that match a dungeon or skirmish whereas I can see who did the most dps, healing etc. Everybody loves touting how great their toon is, this would be a fantastic way to show it.

3. I would like to see those who have been actually working on dps or healing for a dragon kill to get the reward. Not the lazy bums who casually stroll in with their hands in their pockets at the last moment.

4. I would like to see the loot drops scale in rarity based upon your results of downing said dragon. This would make people work harder at knocking it out of the park.

Any thoughts to share?
Huh....I thought Ballsdeep was a location in Lord of the Rings.

Xbox Avatar=FriedArmenian
Level 60 GWF=Buckaroofury
Post edited by friedarmenian on

Comments

• zizoomzizoom Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Yep, think about the Guardian Fighters that can't handle the aggro (even with dozens of marks) that goes from one to other ... the same ones that can't make huge DPS like other classes. How do you rank them ? Damage taken ? Heal ? DPS ?

I understand, trully, but as far as I know, At the end of the encounter you sometimes have a "Great success" text across the screen that rewards you with an extra % chance to loot something interesting. But As a Guardian fighter doing my best to tank / deal DPS / survive, I'm only granted it from time to time (when I'm choosing max dps build) ... so this is unfair too.

Well I guess there is no other way to do it anyway.