test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

I love you tymora

majnumbthumbs1majnumbthumbs1 Member Posts: 83 Arc User
First, ty for this event. It was awesome. Adding profession resources like dragon eggs, gifts such as diamonds, tokens of tymora, residium, fundamentals, and lucky coins, bravo.
I'm really enjoying the events and new content that just keeps coming.
Now where do we get the bottles of dye with tokens or was that just pc?
Post edited by majnumbthumbs1 on

Comments

• Options
    ancojoancojo Member Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I got 27 Favours of Tymora so couldn't buy the horse! I've seen people selling them in the chat for 1g each, is this possible and if so is it worth it?

Thanks
  • Options
    majnumbthumbs1majnumbthumbs1 Member Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    It's OK. People are giving away their tokens now too. I joke about the barbie dream horse, it's cool looking and rare. You can get the rest of your tokens for gold , some people are chat spamming them free too.
  • Options
    lvlkarmalvllvlkarmalvl Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    The other things is, this event will eventually be back I'd imagine. Looking at the wiki, it seems like PC players have seen it 3 times since the launch 2 years ago. Save up your tokens for next time, they don't go away :)

Edit -oh and major, if you were asking about the dye bottles I was confused about that at first too until I realized it was saying that if we bought those dyes with zen we'd get bonus tokens. Unless that's what you meant and that process is broken, in which case ignore my comment.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Someone called Louie gave me 9 today so I gave them a Mage necklace as they didn't want anything!

I only need 3 more but OMG trying to get them via chat is nearly impossible! Why not change the chat to 1 minute limits for sending messages to zone or trade but groups etc could be left to chat away?
  • Options
    nem3slsnem3sls Member Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I bought two amphail horses for 20 and 18k in AH, got fools crown x2 and lucky coins x3 from the boxes, yes ty for the event
    The Legendary Outlaws

maintaining HR, DC, GWF, TR, SW, CW, OP, 4 Kids and 1 wife :p Dungeon runs anyone?

Tweet me @ nem3sis_AUT
    Streaming NWXbox daily @ 7PM CEST My Twitch
    When is this for you? Worldtime Buddy

I miss you Boo :(
  • Options
    rhbunnyrhbunny Member Posts: 26
    edited May 2015
    I loved this event, didn't get much chance to play it as I had family stuff going on. Really hope they bring it back soon.
  • Options
    tristan313tristan313 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    It's OK. People are giving away their tokens now too. I joke about the barbie dream horse, it's cool looking and rare. You can get the rest of your tokens for gold , some people are chat spamming them free too.

LOL... This^. Ended up with a long weekend so I came out with just enough to get the horse... I should be ecstatic, but I find that my take of 2 Neverwinter Crowns, a dragon egg, and the Favors of Tymora for all my alts were slightly more appealing.

Great event though - looking forward to the next one that comes along.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    I managed to get the last 3 favours and bought my horse so now just deciding to either use it or keep and sell at a later date?
  • Options
    strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
    edited May 2015
    Glad you guys enjoyed it!

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

• Options
    twinstripeuktwinstripeuk Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    tristan313 wrote: »
    LOL... This^. Ended up with a long weekend so I came out with just enough to get the horse... I should be ecstatic, but I find that my take of 2 Neverwinter Crowns, a dragon egg, and the Favors of Tymora for all my alts were slightly more appealing.

Great event though - looking forward to the next one that comes along.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - my favourite event BAR NONE! On the PC version I got the horse and a coin among the shedloads of lucky enchantments (which are VERY useful because they are level and not area dependent drops). Didn't do as well on the Xbox version (but then again I was playing with twice as many alts), but got a ton of the enchantments and a coin for my TR). The 'free' AD came in very handy too, and I'm now about 600 Zen away from my Dragonborn Legend.

Roll on the next one (although another campaign would be cool too).