test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Memorial Day and a national disgrace

hxenyhxeny Member Posts: 21 Arc User
edited May 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
and what I have to do with it?

really for a game in international, even if staying in US territory, is ridiculous think we go waste time with a useless handler date...
I particularly feel sorry for those poor fools who gave their lives for lies and futility...

war of Terrorism today is just new advertising

old advertising already that the war generated as you are deluding themselves with their false heroes, we laughed, then keep to you foolish these dates can be sure much of the community of other countries do not fall into their "fairy tales"

if you have a relative who died or became crippled in the war regardless manipulated war that was, keep in mind he died uselessly he gave his life for lies

resume fck off MD

Comments

• ataturkeyataturkey Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Thats ok. while i don't have any relatives that were killed or maimed. i have certainly contributed some of that on other families.

so Mazel tov
  • clericalistclericalist Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I don't know what memorial day is, so I cannot judge it. But its not wise for an international MMO to start celebrating national holidays, because soon enough people will start asking why their favourite holidays are excluded.
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Understand that any posted celebrations of holidays are VOLUNTARY, and so long as the discussion does not become political, are permitted, regardless of which country celebrates said holiday. For instance, Canadians can celebrate Boxing Day if they wish on the forums.

In the case of this thread, though, it's purely a politically slanted rant, so it's being closed down.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.