test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Whats happening to pvp?

theroniest87theroniest87 Member Posts: 49 Arc User
Never before experienced a worse matchup than since the last maintenance!
How can a rogue get matched up with only weapon fighters and guardians?
Is that the way you guys fix the game? Are you trying so hard to make us leave?
I dont really understand how could you create this amazing game being so lame...
Post edited by theroniest87 on

Comments

• stiehl9sstiehl9s Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Matches are based on class?

Thats ridiculous if its true.
  • theroniest87theroniest87 Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    stiehl9s wrote: »
    Matches are based on class?

Thats ridiculous if its true.

I didn't say what they are based on but just said how can it be possible to put you in a team with
    all melee fighters, not even one ranged... It never happened before the last maintenance and its at least
    4 times it has happened since...
  • reallyreconreallyrecon Member Posts: 170 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2015
    Never before experienced a worse matchup than since the last maintenance!
    How can a rogue get matched up with only weapon fighters and guardians?
    Is that the way you guys fix the game? Are you trying so hard to make us leave?
    I dont really understand how could you create this amazing game being so lame...

According to 90% of the forum, you should have been able to carry your entire team to victory by permanently stealthing and one-shotting everybody on their team while you defended all 3 nodes.

What went wrong? I thought TRs were "sooo overpowered".
    Recon - 60 Cleric
    Gamertag: ReallyRecon
  • nirvano2015nirvano2015 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    :confused::confused::confused:
    Control Wizard Lv 60 GS 15.0 K
    Guardian Fighter Lv 57 GS In Construct
    edited May 2015
    Mate I'm not one of those rogues with shadow of demise skill, they do like 22k damage and yes its not fair cause its a huge difference!
    edited May 2015
    RECON you should try to think before a comment, its healthy!
  • mrdurvamrdurva Member Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    LOL TR crying because he gets stomped by the melee classes? Hmm I must find this TR in pvp more often and smash his face into the ground with my giant sword ;)
  • iceviper220iceviper220 Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Not all TRs are 1 shot bs sealth .once there getting a beatdown by a gwf have to stealth roll hide in dark corner

Oh wait 90% are i have to met one without his ego in check

To op i played a few on gwf i met a team full of rouges with only 1 or 2 melee all depends on the queues
    Characters~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    IGN:Ryuke-GWF-lvl 43
  • terrell396terrell396 Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    TR are OP and i dont consider it a skill class a baby could play that class and look like a pro lol other classes actually take skill and u have know what u doing people who play TR and brag that there good is funny to me
  • lemonknuckleslemonknuckles Member Posts: 62
    edited May 2015
    terrell396 wrote: »
    TR are OP and i dont consider it a skill class a baby could play that class and look like a pro lol other classes actually take skill and u have know what u doing people who play TR and brag that there good is funny to me

You're funny to me. Where in this thread exactly did a TR brag about how good they are?
    edited May 2015
    Mrdurva I see you're brain is about the size of recon's one too, maybe you guys are twins... I said all my team pals were melee fighters continously you ****ing idiot! Read before writing!
  • reallyreconreallyrecon Member Posts: 170 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2015
    Mrdurva I see you're brain is about the size of recon's one too, maybe you guys are twins... I said all my team pals were melee fighters continously you ****ing idiot! Read before writing!

It was sarcasm, lighten up and get your panties out of a bunch. I was making light of the fact that you're a TR complaining about something in PvP, because 95% of the time it's the opposite: everybody else whining about TRs in PvP. I realize the topic wasn't about class balance, but it was ironic and I thought it would be funny to point that out.

There's absolutely no need for namecalling.
    Recon - 60 Cleric
    Gamertag: ReallyRecon
  • mrdurvamrdurva Member Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    It was sarcasm, lighten up and get your panties out of a bunch. I was making light of the fact that you're a TR complaining about something in PvP, because 95% of the time it's the opposite: everybody else whining about TRs in PvP. I realize the topic wasn't about class balance, but it was ironic and I thought it would be funny to point that out.

There's absolutely no need for namecalling.

Exactly what I was getting at. Most of the complaining about pvp come from the ones that aren't playing as a TR. It is quite rare to see a TR complain when their class is the most OP in pvp
    edited May 2015
    Problem is you still don't get me, I was in the same team with only melee fighters and against a mixed class team you gonna loose for sure...
    Its not my fault that you think all TR are the same! Now I wish I would've chosen too that skill that 'blows' your life away at once but I didn't and If I say smth about that I would say that difference in the same class like in us TR its unfair... The thing that annoys me the most is that these problems posted are for the guys who developed this game not to take the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> out of each other! No wonder they don't care what we say...
    edited May 2015
    I was complaining about matching up if you still don't get me...
  • icescaledragonicescaledragon Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    terrell396 wrote: »

sound like a big cry baby to me all people brag on being good in pvp .. just by reading this sound like you're bad in pvp and dont know anything about the class/skill to play it .... maybe less crying about other people winning then you and more learning about your class/skills
  • slandermaliceslandermalice Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I think all classes are fair in PVP. As a rogue (not a executioner build/ one shot glass cannon) there are plenty of OP oppenents. A good CW is very hard to kill for a rogue. They also can one shot kill with that awful ice spike. The HR class too, that class is one of the hardest to beat if it is played right. Trappers are very deadly. Lets not forget the DC who just wont die, or the warlock class which has a three hit combo which can kill mostly anyone. My point here is it is not just TR who wins fights, it is every class it just depends on who is playing. It also DOES account for GS and pvp gear. Granted I agree there are always 2 rogues usually on every team and it is a toon to watch out for. Lately the wave of HR are flooding the pvp world. Just adapt. Every class has its strategy to defend or offend against every other class. Also it helps to learn what place your character has in pvp. AND for god's sake fight on the nodes. :P
    edited May 2015
    Well I still think one shot kill is unfair and doesn't matter what class or skill does that! But then again you just have to go searching on google for class builds before starting a char whatever the game! I know it but always forget about it lol