test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Top end PVE guilds?

babyjmrbabyjmr Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 23 Arc User
Everyone knows who the top PVP guilds are but I am curious, what guilds are considered top PVE guilds?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited May 2015
    Unlike PvP there isn't a singular focus in PvE. They are communities with a like minded focus.

Some may be "casual friendly" and either focus on doing content at a 'comfortable' pace or rather focus on having quality players rather than gear requirements.

Other guilds may care about story content or roleplaying.

And of course you have the stereotypical "best" guilds which do speedruns on PvE content with strict gear requirements.

But ultimately the reason why you don't hear people talk about the "best" PvE guilds is because the definition changes based on the player. I for instance can't stand speed running so what would stereotypically be the "best" would be in my personal list of "worst" although wort in this case is truly a misnomer since I don't think they are the "worst" guilds but rather the "least enjoyable."

And I guess that kind of is the point of this post in simpler terms. The "best" PvE Guilds are the "most enjoyable" and that just can't be defined in a list unlike PvP ratings.
  • targlocktarglock Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    If you're having fun in a guild and you like the people there, it will be the best PVE/top PVE guild for you :)
    Realm leader of Guild Medieval

We are always recruiting mature, family-friendly, helpful and courteous people www.guildmedieval.com
  • blackylukeblackyluke Member Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    The player base is too small to substain a guild with high end PvE players.
    People have personal bonds to other players and stay spread all over different guilds.
    There is no clear top tier PvE guild at this point anymore.
  • dragoness10dragoness10 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I'm a top rank in the PvE branch of our TWO conjoined guilds. The other branch is more PvP focused.

A "top PvE" guild can be defined by regular activity, supporting fellow guildies, and a willingness to make an effort for items/ levels earned.
    " I tried to figure out the enigma that was you, and then I realized mastering Wild Magic was easier." - Old Wizard in Waterdeep

"Why is it dragons only use ketchup? I'd like a little wasabi please. Us silvers like a variety of condiments."

"Don't call them foolish mortals. One, they don't learn from it. Two, It just ticks them off." - An Ancient Red Dragon
  • lucifron44lucifron44 Member Posts: 417 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    babyjmr wrote: »
    what guilds are considered top PVE guilds?

As there is no raid implemented in the game, there can be no top PvE guild. In WoW you'll see tons of Youtube videos with one guild fighting one big awful overpowered endgame boss.
    The latest statements by devs about guilds were, AFAIK, announcing nothing about raids, but soon-to-come guild house-building. So maybe the guild with the highest castle will be the top PvE guild.
    Russian leaderboard first page. The proof.