test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

OP one shot players with a daily power

crimpatulcrimpatul Member Posts: 197
edited May 2015 in Bug Reports (PC)
LzgrU0T.png

There are OPs that kills with one hit a lot of players with a daily.

Also the TRs use CoS + Lostmauth + SO to one shot players.

Can you review this and fix please? Or is one shot players with BiS gear?
Post edited by crimpatul on

Comments

• Options
    zvieriszvieris Member Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    And where is the bug?
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    I think that one shot kill is a bug because I cant believe that a developer designed any skill to work in that way.
  • Options
    oreonmilkoreonmilk Member Posts: 39
    edited May 2015
    crimpatul wrote: »
    I think that one shot kill is a bug because I cant believe that a developer designed any skill to work in that way.

Just because you don't think its designed that way, doesn't mean its a bug. You are asking for a nerf on OP's one and only high-dmg daily skill. Consider the effect on the nerf would be on PVE players.
  • Options
    icyphishicyphish Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,255 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    You are partially correct, but I think instead of a nerf he's asking for a balance. OP has been designed and classified as a Healer or Tank class, to see a HEAL/tank class having a daily that OUT DPS all other DPS/Healer/Tanky just doesn't seem right. It would suit them better if they have a lot less damage but provides other defence buff or healing effect, now that would sound more appropriate for a healer/tank class player. :)

oreonmilk wrote: »
    Just because you don't think its designed that way, doesn't mean its a bug. You are asking for a nerf on OP's one and only high-dmg daily skill. Consider the effect on the nerf would be on PVE players.
    icydrake%20avatar2_zpsg7rp0xti.jpg

Author of GWF Speed Demon PvP Build (Mod 11) <- Click to reveal the Speedy Beast! >:)
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited May 2015
    Thanks for the report.

Could you please be more specific in the gear and power combinations you are using which are causing such situations? If you feel like disclosing that information would cause serious gameplay issues then please PM a Community Manager, Moderator or use a support ticket.

However simply saying something is possible without providing the how does not help the developers much in gauging the severity of the situation. :)

On that note: this is not a nerf request. Generally "one shotting" is not intended so when players find means to do so it is best to be reported so the developers can investigate what course of action, if any, should be taken.
  • Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Thanks for the report.

Could you please be more specific in the gear and power combinations you are using which are causing such situations? If you feel like disclosing that information would cause serious gameplay issues then please PM a Community Manager, Moderator or use a support ticket.

However simply saying something is possible without providing the how does not help the developers much in gauging the severity of the situation. :)

On that note: this is not a nerf request. Generally "one shotting" is not intended so when players find means to do so it is best to be reported so the developers can investigate what course of action, if any, should be taken.

its just the damage for that daily out of charts.
    when it crits it goes up to 300k+
    its not tree specific, path specific or something..damage is just too high
  • Options
    reds351reds351 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    icyphish wrote: »
    You are partially correct, but I think instead of a nerf he's asking for a balance. OP has been designed and classified as a Healer or Tank class, to see a HEAL/tank class having a daily that OUT DPS all other DPS/Healer/Tanky just doesn't seem right. It would suit them better if they have a lot less damage but provides other defence buff or healing effect, now that would sound more appropriate for a healer/tank class player. :)

He does not out DPS (damage per second) he out burst damages other classes if you took a sample of damage over 2 mins it would be a lot lower on average.
  • Options
    zvieriszvieris Member Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited May 2015

So TRs 1-shotting anyone with Shocking Execution ignoring all defenses, deflect and having 100% crit rate from stealth for 2 mods now is ok but Divine Judgement which respects all defenses is not? I mean... what?
  • Options
    gfalconiogfalconio Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    i see it good because they need kills for finish pvp campaing.
    PVP GF Sword Master Dominion Champion :3
  • Options
    schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Thanks for the report.

However simply saying something is possible without providing the how does not help the developers much in gauging the severity of the situation.

we can´t see the gear from opponent, so it will never be a transparent situation
    unmitigated 300k crits are posted in the forum, how do you want us to prove this?

PVP is nothing else than this --> have or not have: T Negation, T Feytouched, Lostmouthset, Wheel of elements on top of a a disbalanced class, all broken things 100 times reported

in my case it oneshoots warlock with full burning set 1,9k tenacity, since no dodge no way to evade this, its a matter of gear
    a spell that outdamages every daily other classes have, so it would be your task to take a look and fix it
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    gfPt12B.png

I have screens and ID from both players, killing with 1 shot to enemies for win GG. Where can I send?
  • Options
    atriaratriar Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    crimpatul wrote: »

Shockin Execution says hello!
    Ice Knife says hello!

You think they wouldn't do such a thing? They did it on purpose for an obvious reason.
    My healadin with 40% arp, 13k Power + Perfect Vorpal do crit 8000 With Divine Tuch and 30 000 in PvE. On players my best encounter damage was ~12 000. So as you can see my encounters are nothing more than same kind of an enjoyable scratches in the PvE environment and noting more than jokes in PvP.
    ... a spell that outdamages every daily other classes have, so it would be your task to take a look and fix it

You are right about your statement but i need to say this; encounters that underperforms compeared to every other classes are also supposed to be fixed.