test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

pvp guilds / groups

crispyslinky07crispyslinky07 Member Posts: 126 Arc User
edited May 2015 in PvP Discussion
Since xbnw pvp isn't all that populated I was wondering if we could compile a list of the pvp guilds and groups that play often. I'll go ahead and list the groups Im aware of and in no particular order. I would also like to see how you'd rank them based off honor/skill.

Rekt
Tenacity
Denial
Dutch rudders
Iron lotus
(I've seen plenty of guilds with pvp in the name but those ones ive seen are not worth this list imo)
Ant
< Goon Squad >
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• munkey81munkey81 Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Organization XV I think is pretty decent. I played them a few times and won, but they put up a helluva fight against a very good team of ours.

Speaking of Karma. I haven't seen any of those guys in like 2 weeks. Are they still a guild? Or maybe just different play times
  • elysium1993elysium1993 Member Posts: 12
    edited May 2015
    Rekt
    Tenacity
    Iron Lotus
    Denial
    Organization XV
    K A R M A (haven't seen them in awhile also)
    No particular order, im in the guild tenacity and I'm loving it so far. I've had some fun premade fights against these PvP guilds and it was fun. Which is why they are the first group that pop up in my head
    Elysiana Deveraux

Tenacity
  • sutadesignsutadesign Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Karma is a PVE guild. We have a few PVP players but mostly PVE.
  • pxshgxdpxshgxd Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Rekt
    Tenacity
    Iron Lotus
    Denial
    Organization XV
    K A R M A (haven't seen them in awhile also)
    No particular order, im in the guild tenacity and I'm loving it so far. I've had some fun premade fights against these PvP guilds and it was fun. Which is why they are the first group that pop up in my head

We changed K A R M A to Light Em Up.
    we are still PvP but we don't have a set 5 team.
    at the moment we have been very casual with PvP.

Still hope to see you all tho <3
  • crispyslinky07crispyslinky07 Member Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    munkey81 wrote: »
    Organization XV I think is pretty decent. I played them a few times and won, but they put up a helluva fight against a very good team of ours.

Speaking of Karma. I haven't seen any of those guys in like 2 weeks. Are they still a guild? Or maybe just different play times

oooh ya I forgot bout them and I also agree some solid players in that group. I have also played against a few from that guild that I could only assume we're the "b" team.

Pxshgxd I'll keep an eye out for light em out. Now that Im thinking of it I have seen that guild
    Ant
    < Goon Squad >
    edited May 2015
    oooh ya I forgot bout them and I also agree some solid players in that group. I have also played against a few from that guild that I could only assume we're the "b" team.

Pxshgxd I'll keep an eye out for light em out. Now that Im thinking of it I have seen that guild

Played you last night on my alt CVNT ant you were killing it... sorry for the team you had
    Also I main a gwf JESUS but I changed my name to POSH
  • crispyslinky07crispyslinky07 Member Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    pxshgxd wrote: »
    Played you last night on my alt CVNT ant you were killing it... sorry for the team you had
    Also I main a gwf JESUS but I changed my name to POSH

Cvnt.. I definitely remember that name from yesterday and I only remember names of people who stand out in skill. Is that toon in light em up?
    Ant
    < Goon Squad >
    edited May 2015
    Right now I'm rolling as a free agent..waiting to see if anyone wants to pick me up.
    im only 11k GS perma stealth but I'm gearing up pretty fast
    Should have my full grim soon.