test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Missing Bag from Warlock Pack

jacomojacomo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2015 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
I bought the Warlock pack wile leveling my Cleric over the weekend because i wanted the bag and companion. I received the boost pack and bound the companion and then went to the Claims officer to get bag. no bag there, it did not bind to my cleric as i have the first bag, the dragon bag and the first bag you get from questing, only those 3 bags on the character, also the claims officer had a place for a 12 slot bag 0 avalible but no place for 24 that should come with the pack. I claimed the pack again and opened it but just had the warlock stuff i had already deleted off my character. tried logging into multiple characters and checking the claims guy but no bag. seen several people post about missing one from heirloom, but not this pack. Ryo Ohki@Jacomo
Post edited by jacomo on

Comments

• thezer0fluxthezer0flux Member Posts: 412 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I'm having the same issue. I got everything else from Warlock Pack, but the bag is nowhere to be found.
  • yockles1yockles1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Same issue here. I even started a new Scourge Warlock but still no bag or Helper Pack.
    edited May 2015
    I got the helper pack, just no bag.
  • therealshakur70therealshakur70 Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I'm also missing the bag.

actually come to think about it, I never got the bag from the heirloom pack either. so I guess i'm missing both bags.
  • tristan313tristan313 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Did you check the 'rewards' guy on the upper-left of the Protector's Enclave? (get your promo rewards, like the Renegade Illusionist) You pick up your Heirloom pack from there. When I first made my purchase, I picked up the Heirloom box there, but also saw the blue 'greater bag of holding' lit-up/activated there. Thought it was a glitch or something... tried picking it up with my alts, but it's one per purchase.
    edited May 2015
    Yeah, it's not at the claims agent. It used to work, but it doesn't anymore.
  • tristan313tristan313 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Ah, dang. I read around - seems it is a recent bug or something. Ticket in and hope you players get yours soon.
  • tomidius80tomidius80 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I am curious if you can get the companion/bag just once or if you can get them on two/all?

I bought the dragonborn pack and I was able to get the 'items only on one character' twice... So I got two dragon hoard enchantments, 2 bundles of the greater wards and whatever else was in that part.

If I am able to get the companion on each character, or atleast twice I will buy it right now...
  • nonameduunonameduu Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    *FIXED. 6/2/15 Go to rewards claim agent and your bags should be there now. Got mine.
    December
    Scourge Warlock
  • therealshakur70therealshakur70 Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    tomidius80 wrote: »
    I am curious if you can get the companion/bag just once or if you can get them on two/all?

I bought the dragonborn pack and I was able to get the 'items only on one character' twice... So I got two dragon hoard enchantments, 2 bundles of the greater wards and whatever else was in that part.

If I am able to get the companion on each character, or atleast twice I will buy it right now...

if you buy the packs that have companions they will be account wide unlocked, I have the heirloom pack and the warlock pack and I use the companions on all 3 of my toons. the bags however can only be claimed by one character. except for the the bag from dragonborn pack, it can be claimed by all characters on the account.

a little more info here