test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Transfer between character???

adgedubadgedub Member Posts: 28 Arc User
was wondering if anyone knows a way to transfer/get my special currencies from my riches tab from my first character to my second character so I can then delete the first character from the list?

My first character has quite a lot of Glory, and Insignia currency that would come in my use on my second character.. I know the AD transfer method, and bank method for coins, but Glory and Insignia has me stumped.
Post edited by adgedub on

Comments

• Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    There is nothing to be stumped about, you simply cant do it.
  • Options
    iceviper220iceviper220 Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Glory not possible
    For insignia that are unspent there are 2 ways.
    1.send to your character through mail.
    2. (Tricky)you can put it up in ah switch to other character buy hope to god you find it ...other then that you cant
    Characters~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    IGN:Ryuke-GWF-lvl 43
  • Options
    curygreenleaf69curygreenleaf69 Member Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    shared bank or mail, if it is still grey then you cant trade it. Zen to diamonds ... post to buy zen at 50 diamonds then cancle the post and it goes to the holding account that all your toons can use.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,301 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    shared bank or mail, if it is still grey then you cant trade it. Zen to diamonds ... post to buy zen at 50 diamonds then cancle the post and it goes to the holding account that all your toons can use.

He knew these. He was asking one specific thing that your answer does not cover.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***