test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter Xbox One Scheduled Maintenance - 5/19 7AM PDT (Pacific)

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer

Update 8:38 AM PDT: Maintenance is complete!

Neverwinter Xbox One will have its scheduled maintenance tomorrow 5/19 at 7AM PDT. Estimated downtime is 1.5 hours. There are no new patch notes for this maintenance, but rest assured, a patch is coming soon.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• theapostletheapostle Member Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Please tell me the lag and achievement issues will finally be addressed. :)
  • breedhate68breedhate68 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    2 things, why can't you do maintenance around 3-4am, alot of east coast players getting screwed with this timing, 3 times this month now, and 2 do you realize there are 3 achievements unobtainable due to your patches. I already finished every quest in game but refuse to do another normal or epic dungeon or even bother to look for scrying stones. I've done every dungeon in game, some 4-5 times and stuck at 80% since first week of playing
  • xnxn7xxnxn7x Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    How come PW ignores alot of the post and people on the forums who are having game play issues and nothing is ever done about it?
    Like the Server Time Out bug going on for last few weeks
  • crazymadlaxcrazymadlax Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I'm waiting for a 90% sale on character slots. Until then I will be looking for a less greedy mmorpg.
    But anyway, yes the timing for the weekly maintenance is not plant on global time. It's here now 16:33
  • xnxn7xxnxn7x Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Yea thats me. I am waiting for some fo the overly priced items to go on sale since PW has clearly made more then enough profit to pay there bills, salary's etc. lol I want to buy the DragonBorn Pack but not for $70. Never have paid over $20 for a Dlc on any game ever. lol yea no
  • crazymadlaxcrazymadlax Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    At least it has a way to make zen using ad and vice-versa, but still sins they showed us there willing to do a 90% on character slots a sale I mist myself.
    8 dollar/euro for 2 slots is just crazy and don't get me going about other stuff in the zen store..
  • theapostletheapostle Member Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    2 things, why can't you do maintenance around 3-4am, alot of east coast players getting screwed with this timing, 3 times this month now, and 2 do you realize there are 3 achievements unobtainable due to your patches. I already finished every quest in game but refuse to do another normal or epic dungeon or even bother to look for scrying stones. I've done every dungeon in game, some 4-5 times and stuck at 80% since first week of playing

Just work on other achievements in case they actually get around to fixing them.
  • liefglindeliefglinde Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I'm sorry, but you do realize you are not the center of the universe right? No matter when they do it, people are going to be affected. Besides, most people have work or school during east coast maintenance times. They're not going to cater to a small group of people for a non-issue like server maintenance.
  • iflashcrashiflashcrash Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Is the double refinement still on going because i just logged on and its not double for me anymore. thought the event was suppose to last until 21st?
  • vdeekvvdeekv Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Is the double refinement still on going because i just logged on and its not double for me anymore. thought the event was suppose to last until 21st?

Same for me... It is supposed to still be running, I guess they forgot to turn it back on :-(

I'm hoping it comes back on when the hourly profession/skirmish/dungeon rotation starts again
  • nirvano2015nirvano2015 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I find it funny to complain about the price of items for zen, pw does not oblige anyone to buy I have not spent a penny and have the dragonborn package and an additional 12 slots for characters now I'm investing in enchantment stones and then want to buy the mount packages and boost pack, mmorpg you have to focus on something and just focus on another after reaching what he wanted see many people lost the game yet but that will change over time.
    Control Wizard Lv 60 GS 15.0 K
    Guardian Fighter Lv 57 GS In Construct