test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Wow those artifacts sure are hungry

greatg1gintheskygreatg1ginthesky Member Posts: 0 Arc User
I've just used up a bajillion (maybe even a bajillion and one) refining stones, and I've only managed to get my weapon to rank 24, and my belt to rank 20.

I can see this is gonna take a long, long time. How about making double refinement permanent? Maybe even triple? Those things are ridiculously hungry.
Post edited by greatg1ginthesky on

Comments

• geltabgeltab Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 104 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2015
    Artifacts/arti gear and enchants are about 80% of your end game progression. If you Make that faster then what keeps you grinding and spending money?
  • greatg1gintheskygreatg1ginthesky Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    New content I would hope.
  • grabmooregrabmoore Member Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    New content I would hope.

Wrong game.
    @grabmoore

Heroes of Darkness

Retired since 02/15
    My opinions are my own. Please do not judge my friends nor guild for my statements.
  • mrdurvamrdurva Member Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    geltab wrote: »
    Artifacts/arti gear and enchants are about 80% of your end game progression. If you Make that faster then what keeps you grinding and spending money?

Lol with your logic I guess people don't care playing for fun and only want to level up some stupid belt or other item.
  • monktoastymonktoasty Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Technically, neverwinter castle is end game and you dont need artifacts to beat it
  • blackxxwolf3blackxxwolf3 Member Posts: 1,539 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    just wait til they reset it in mod 6 and youll only get 40% rp from em.
  • inyawayupdeepinyawayupdeep Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Keep the pearls, diamonds and rubies please
  • kaspa6kaspa6 Member Posts: 34
    edited May 2015
    yer its a grind but if u get belts from shores and keep getting dragon weps it helps lvl it up faster
  • geltabgeltab Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 104 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2015
    mrdurva wrote: »
    Lol with your logic I guess people don't care playing for fun and only want to level up some stupid belt or other item.

It's not logic, it's fact. You have next to nothing to do in this game but grind up your enchants and gear. Even on PC with more content, the goal is the same.
  • blackxxwolf3blackxxwolf3 Member Posts: 1,539 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    geltab wrote: »
    It's not logic, it's fact. You have next to nothing to do in this game but grind up your enchants and gear. Even on PC with more content, the goal is the same.

yup content ends really fast.
  • thezer0fluxthezer0flux Member Posts: 412 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    yup content ends really fast.
    Especially if that content is Lair of Lostmauth. It's a cool dungeon, but it's really short. I've had runs on epic that only took as long as epic Shores.