test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dragon Bone - Character Advice

adgedubadgedub Member Posts: 28 Arc User
Ok I've got my hands on both Dragon Bone Whirl and Swirl weapons today, and My character is currently level 53 but just about to rank up to 54.. Is it worth me equipping these now and using them for the rest of my Neverwinter game play? Or should I start a new character and share these weapons to my new character and use them from the start and redo my game play with them?

I've heard these weapons upgrade/level up with you? so would I be wasting them only ranking up the next 6 levels to get to 60??
Post edited by adgedub on

Comments

• Options
    mrdurvamrdurva Member Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Once you hit 60 you will replace them anyways unless you plan on making another rogue
  • Options
    danny3421danny3421 Member Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    adgedub wrote: »
    Ok I've got my hands on both Dragon Bone Whirl and Swirl weapons today, and My character is currently level 53 but just about to rank up to 54.. Is it worth me equipping these now and using them for the rest of my Neverwinter game play? Or should I start a new character and share these weapons to my new character and use them from the start and redo my game play with them?

I've heard these weapons upgrade/level up with you? so would I be wasting them only ranking up the next 6 levels to get to 60??

You play it the way you want to. Not the way others tell you to ;)
  • Options
    adgedubadgedub Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    danny3421 wrote: »
    You play it the way you want to. Not the way others tell you to ;)

Agreed, but I just wanted some advice on if it was worth using them now as Level 53.. Because they are so hard to get hold of without buying them, so now I have them I don't want to waste them on a character if I'd be better off using them on a fresh character?
    mrdurva wrote: »
    Once you hit 60 you will replace them anyways unless you plan on making another rogue

Because they are bound weapons, If I used them now I wouldn't be able to share them with a new character would I? I'd have to share them before I use them.
  • Options
    zaknafyenzaknafyen Member Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I would sell them, assuming you haven't used them already.

Being that you're about to be 6 levels away from 60, they'll be wasted.
  • Options
    vdeekvvdeekv Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited May 2015

AFAIK weapons that 'level with your character' just change their stats, on equip, to be appropriate for your level.. ie. If you equip dragon bone wep at lvl 1 and use it all the way to lvl 60 it will have the same stats as another character who gets dragon bone wep at level 60 and then equips it.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,301 Arc User
    edited May 2015

Unless you want to make another TR character, the other character cannot use Dragon Bone Whirl and Swirl weapons.
    So, you have 3 choices:
    1. use them and then dump them when you reach level 60.
    2. sell them.
    3. Make another TR (but unlikely you would do that).
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***