test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

13k Guardian Fighter looking for guild

aunslautaunslaut Member Posts: 18 Arc User
Hey everyone! I am looking for a active/semi-active guild with which to run PVE/PVP content. I am tired of PUGs and random PVP groups, some good, some bad.

I've played Neverwinter on PC during beta and for a while after, but lost interest after gearing out a few toons and running short on content. I've primarily played PC MMOs for the last 7/8 years, but I am really enjoying getting back to console gaming. I have been in one guild (Sacred Flame Guardians, www.sfgallied.com) for that whole time across different games. Unfortunately, not many members of my guild have an Xbox so I no longer have a home.

I have a newborn son, which makes it difficult to sit at a desk for long periods of time. Thus, my switch back to console gaming. Hopefully a guild that wants me understands that I might need to stop from time to time to deal with an explosive spit-up situation. This also means that my gaming time varies, but I will be playing frequently.

I am a mature player (read as 35+), and prefer to play games with other similar players. I know age doesn't equal maturity, but I prefer not to play with and have little patience for kids. I enjoy cracking jokes, laughing, and in general, getting stuff done in-game.

If you are interested in having something help while crushing dungeons or dominating some PVP, send me an invite or message at @aunslaut. Character name is Xuxa. Let me know what kind of application process you have for membership.

See you in-game!

AJ
Post edited by aunslaut on

Comments