test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Swashbuckling Captain Set

devilslettucedevilslettuce Member Posts: 19 Arc User
edited May 2015 in The Thieves' Den
So I hear this is the best T2 set for rogues. How easy is it to get?

I've done 'Lair Of the Pirate King' so many times now, even when the a Dungeon event is on but still nothing.

Can I get the whole set on this dungeon or will I have better odds cycling through the T2's?

Cheers
Post edited by devilslettuce on

Comments

• Options
    lonqqylonqqy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Swashbuckling is ok as it gives you recovery which helps somewhat, But I prefer to run 2 Sinister Shade and 2 Master Assassin as they give me 450 power and Crit.

T2 Head - Spellplague
    T2 Armour - Spider
    T2 Bracers - Karrundax
    T2 Feet - Frozen Heart
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Nobody able to let me know?
  • Options
    faustuasfaustuas Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    You need to run all the T2s to obtain the set. Each dungeon drops said gear. Pirate King only drops the offhand as it says in the dungeon que description. So youll need to run every T2 dungeon to obtain the full set. Just read the dungeon que description to find out what each dungeon can drop.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    faustuas wrote: »
    You need to run all the T2s to obtain the set. Each dungeon drops said gear. Pirate King only drops the offhand as it says in the dungeon que description. So youll need to run every T2 dungeon to obtain the full set. Just read the dungeon que description to find out what each dungeon can drop.

Thanks for the information! If the dungeon event is active, is it better to just do pirate king real quick for the extra chest at the end? That's if the chest gives the armour....
  • Options
    mesoecmesoec Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    lonqqy wrote: »
    Swashbuckling is ok as it gives you recovery which helps somewhat, But I prefer to run 2 Sinister Shade and 2 Master Assassin as they give me 450 power and Crit.

T2 Head - Spellplague
    T2 Armour - Spider
    T2 Bracers - Karrundax
    T2 Feet - Frozen Heart

Well enjoy your 450 power and crit, i'll keep my 450 recovery and then another 914power/recovery from the set bonus which is up all of the freaking time. But hey what do i know, just some math that says 914 power and 1364 recovery far out weigh 450 power/crit