test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

GWF Golden Dragon Sword Knot Question.

xxghost1505xxxxghost1505xx Member Posts: 15 Arc User
So if I remember this correctly, I can buy the off-hand Golden Dragon Dagger from the shop keep by Harper Windle. I am trying to get the Golden Dragon Sword Knot to complete the set for my GWF but he doesn't sell it. How am I suppose to go about getting it. Does it have a chance to appear from the dragon artifact chest in the campaign or is it not available until the rest of the campaign is unlocked? I figured someone knows the answer to this, please shed some light on this issue for me. Thank you for your help if u know the answer.
Post edited by xxghost1505xx on

Comments

• lonqqylonqqy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    So if I remember this correctly, I can buy the off-hand Golden Dragon Dagger from the shop keep by Harper Windle. I am trying to get the Golden Dragon Sword Knot to complete the set for my GWF but he doesn't sell it. How am I suppose to go about getting it. Does it have a chance to appear from the dragon artifact chest in the campaign or is it not available until the rest of the campaign is unlocked? I figured someone knows the answer to this, please shed some light on this issue for me. Thank you for your help if u know the answer.

Artifact Offhands haven't been released yet, next module or next major gameplay update I believe, Hence the "Coming soon" portion of the campaign. :)
  • xxghost1505xxxxghost1505xx Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    So I just checked with my 60 TR and u can in fact purchase a offhand from the dragon campaign shop keep. Why u can't for the GWF I don't know and I find that kinda unfair, but I should be use to that by now lol. 160 lockboxes only good thing I got was a lantern of revelation out of a tyrant's pack. My buddy opens 4... A rage drake and a brilliant diamond. Game is rigged I tell you.
  • geltabgeltab Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 104 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2015
    The off hand comes from tiamat. That's it that's all. You are mistaken if u say otherwise. Take it from us PC players.