What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

" Elemantal Evil Lags" - Dungeons in mod 6

schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
edited May 2015 in PvE Discussion
my personal experience until now

Malaborg castle: unplayable cause of lags that freeze the action for hours
VT: 70% of fights just can´t be won in case of lags
eLOL: only dungeon beside Kessel that can be queued and has a good chance for success, even lots of laggy moments
Shores: went there once never experienced worse lags
Kessel: only dungeon I could recommend, less lags imo
eCC farmingstation for T2 in case of bug abusing, endboss not playable until now..?
eTOS: strong party can handle legit way
GWD: some parties managed it as I know, but no easy task at all

what about these redicules lags?
some say its Dragon HE´s?
but this game s.u.c.k.s atm
Post edited by schietindebux on

Comments

• blackxxwolf3blackxxwolf3 Member Posts: 1,539 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    its all char to char. my hr doesnt lag at all but my dc is unplayable.
  • suicidalgodotsuicidalgodot Member Posts: 2,465 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    ...sometimes, when a single char is affected, ticking the "force verify" checkbox in the launcher options before entering your password could fix this for me. Worth a try, maybe. It doesn't take that long.
  • mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    my personal experience until now

Malaborg castle: unplayable cause of lags that freeze the action for hours
    VT: 70% of fights just can´t be won in case of lags
    eLOL: only dungeon beside Kessel that can be queued and has a good chance for success, even lots of laggy moments
    Shores: went there once never experienced worse lags
    Kessel: only dungeon I could recommend, less lags imo
    eCC farmingstation for T2 in case of bug abusing, endboss not playable until now..?
    eTOS: strong party can handle legit way
    GWD: some parties managed it as I know, but no easy task at all

what about these redicules lags?
    some say its Dragon HE´s?
    but this game s.u.c.k.s atm

psit my video with temple of spider fight had from 8k power max to 10k power teamates (25% damage from power and less).Let me say it better:STrong team will do it faster but they need to not sleep. LOWER team can do it but they need to not sleep.Thanks.
  • imm0rtalboyimm0rtalboy Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Elol dragon boss lag like hell first when you start the fight everything good then after he lose 30% of hp he start using other skill to attack you that's when lag start ping almost 1700
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • quspivquspiv Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I played VT today. 80% of dungeon was lag free, but near the end my whole party got 3-4s! delay which made killing trash impossible. Lag lasted for about 40-50min and then it got better (1s delay)
  • kabinoleskabinoles Member Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    yep ,game still sucks
  • jim9311jim9311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    kt is only epic i have not had lag to bad to play
  • query523query523 Member Posts: 1,515 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    The overwhelming sense of releif I fee when my character dies and stops lagging
  • icyphishicyphish Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,255 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I am suprised that despite a good portion of players reporting major lags spikes occuring regularly, there is no official words from the dev about it... I use Teamspeak when I go to instance sometimes, and sometimes 5 of us using different ISP from different countries, using different modem would experience the same lag spike at the same time and minutes later the lag might recover all at the same time, this is clearly not an issue with the individual player but something either from the server or the servicing provider inbetween.

I hope the dev are actually aware of this and not just leaving it behind, its greatly affecting players' gaming experience and certainly brings up the frustration level. (yes my girlfriend looked like she's gonna smash the screen when she lags during boss fights...)
    icydrake%20avatar2_zpsg7rp0xti.jpg

Author of GWF Speed Demon PvP Build (Mod 11) <- Click to reveal the Speedy Beast! >:)
  • matiagronxmatiagronx Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    icyphish wrote: »
    I am suprised that despite a good portion of players reporting major lags spikes occuring regularly, there is no official words from the dev about it... I use Teamspeak when I go to instance sometimes, and sometimes 5 of us using different ISP from different countries, using different modem would experience the same lag spike at the same time and minutes later the lag might recover all at the same time, this is clearly not an issue with the individual player but something either from the server or the servicing provider inbetween.

I hope the dev are actually aware of this and not just leaving it behind, its greatly affecting players' gaming experience and certainly brings up the frustration level. (yes my girlfriend looked like she's gonna smash the screen when she lags during boss fights...)

Neither Devs nor Cryptic can do anything about this lag. Its a disease and we suffer from it for so long. Next step is just quit this game cause of lag, which is such a pathetic excuse but unfortunately real..