test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dragon Bone Whirl/Swirl (HELP)

adgedubadgedub Member Posts: 28 Arc User
Hey people, I need some help.. How do you get hold of the Dragon Bone weapons? (Whirl/Swirl)

I've killed the Charthraxis dragon, in Neverdeath Graveyard stage loads of times now.. I even did it 4 times in a row today, and I've done it at least 30 times in the past and I literally haven't seen a single item drop let alone a dragon bone item?

How do I get hold of one of each of these weapons please? Need help urgently.. I'm currently rank 47 so i want to get one of these before I get to high of a rank, because I don't want to have to start another character to rank the weapon up to it's full potential.

Life would be much easier if someone knows a dead cert how to get one of each of these ;)
Post edited by adgedub on

Comments

• Options
    zaknafyenzaknafyen Member Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    You don't rank Dragon Bone weapons up. Their stats progress with your character as you level.

Further, the drops are random and there is no method to getting them more quickly, besides continuing to kill dragons. Also note that the few players present in the Heroic Instance, the better your loot drops chances are (take this with a grain of salt. 4 of us farmed the white dragon last night, just the 4 of us, for several hours and yielded nothing but the usual loot).

Otherwise, you can try your chances in the AH, assuming your AD pocket is large enough. Off-hands sell cheaper than main hands, while Main-hands are generally hard to come by and worth a bit more.
  • Options
    quebraregraquebraregra Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I'd almost say don't' waster yer time...

I've only gotten 2 swirls to drop in ALL of the dragons I've downed. Go hit the online trade house, look for a low buyout, or listing about to end. Save yerself a lot of wasted effort.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,301 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Dragon bone weapon should be purchased when the character starts (or be hand over by a brother/sister) so that you don't need to replace the weapon every (say) 5 levels.

When you reach 60, that weapon will be outcast by a lot of other level 60 weapon.

The Dragon bone weapon will be bound to character once you use it.
    If you use it, you can't pass it over to another character.
    You don't "grow" the weapon to higher rank. The weapon will match level to its owner and grows with the owner.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***