test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

GWF Unstoppable Bug

megillahmegillah Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Bug Reports (PC)
Great Weapon Fighter - both swordmaster and iron vanguard will not go unstoppable when you press tab with enough, or even full determination. This bug usually stops when you take damage, then you can go unstoppable. I've confirmed this with other players. It appears it just started in the latest patch. I have upgraded weapon master to 4, but don't know if its related.
Post edited by megillah on

Comments

• onegaki101onegaki101 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I had this prior to today's patch. Thought it was always me because I tend to spam the tab button sometimes since I get determination fast with destroyer feat. But yes, it is really annoying, sometimes it just doesn't return and I just kill myself during boss fights so i can use it again.
  • instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I've gotten to the point, especially with the lag introduced in Mod 6, to spam the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> out of whatever power or potion key I'm going for. Sometimes I hit TAB 5 or 6 times before I go Unstoppable.

It's gotten me killed more than once.

No more finesse to the game play. I try to "stick and move", but shift works when it feels like it. TAB works when it feels like it. Pretty much everything works when it feels like it. So I burn through another injury kit, say "whatever", and head back into the fray.
    header.png
    "...I grab my wiener and charge!" - ironzerg79
  • chaoticrisischaoticrisis Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I've had the bug with Determination and Unstoppable since the launch of mod 6. Yes I am NOT kidding. But for some reason I wasn't seeing any reports about it or maybe I simply missed them. Then again apparently the devs have missed them too because here we are and it's still not being done anything about. Getting that ... bug ... during a fight where everything 1 shots you, you have no way of "side-stepping" the problem by taking damage to make it work and if you can't use it you're more likely to get 1 shot anyway. So yeah even if GWFs are better bug-wise than the rest of the classes, having their core skill (what essentially makes them what they are) not reliably in fights is pretty bad.
  • germmaniacgermmaniac Member Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Yeah, thought this was an old bug, but certainly seems more frequent with Mod 6. Even when your determination bar is fully charged, Unstoppable won't activate. Have to spam the tab button or pray to the NW Gods for a bit of luck, before it resolves. Not game breaking (although does impact survivability and dps), but certainly very annoying.
  • juniorbrk#9896 juniorbrk Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    i have this bug too