test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

We couldn't get your latest saved data

slasa23slasa23 Member Posts: 44
edited May 2015 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
from the start screen where I first hit A this pops up including saying Try again or use this game or app offline. it happened after during gameplay "server not responding" and it kicked me out of the game, have no idea what to do about it.
Post edited by slasa23 on

Comments

• Options
    slasa23slasa23 Member Posts: 44
    edited May 2015
    started it offline so now I can play just tried it lol. but will this cause any problems?
  • Options
    monktoastymonktoasty Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    slasa23 wrote: »
    started it offline so now I can play just tried it lol. but will this cause any problems?

Im getting this error as well
  • Options
    chibizombie89chibizombie89 Member Posts: 17 Community Moderator
    edited May 2015
    It's an Xbox Live issue. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    slasa23 wrote: »

I don't think so. I can't see anything in the game that is accessed locally from the hard drive as far as save data. I think all the character data is on the server, not the console.
    87fe23e21e5d4155b91d6877c19c78d0-d4z0xno.jpg

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly, time-y wimey... stuff. - 10th Doctor
  • Options
    breedhate68breedhate68 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    another ****ing problem with this <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, get off work to play my level 60 for a while and can't ****ing play. I cleared cache 5-6 times, uninstalled and reinstalled, still get message "couldn't get your latest saved data". Just wondering who the **** is running these patches. Every one screws up the game more and more. Now their talking about DLC, how about fixing the ****ing **** you broke with each patch first
  • Options
    chibizombie89chibizombie89 Member Posts: 17 Community Moderator
    edited May 2015
    another ****ing problem with this <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, get off work to play my level 60 for a while and can't ****ing play. I cleared cache 5-6 times, uninstalled and reinstalled, still get message "couldn't get your latest saved data". Just wondering who the **** is running these patches. Every one screws up the game more and more. Now their talking about DLC, how about fixing the ****ing **** you broke with each patch first

You obviously did not read the thread to understand that this is an Xbox Live issue, not PWE. So before you go off spewing anger, might want to take the time to read first.
    87fe23e21e5d4155b91d6877c19c78d0-d4z0xno.jpg

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly, time-y wimey... stuff. - 10th Doctor
  • Options
    dreamyydreamyy Member Posts: 0
    edited May 2015

Has nothing to do with neverwinter.

Xbox issue.

Hit use offline, it works.

Can confirm it saved my data by completely turning off Xbox, and got error again, and everything I did was saved