test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Mobile access to gateway connects, but shows ""Neverwinter gateway is currently unav

moradinallfathermoradinallfather Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 66 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Bug Reports (PC)
connecting with an android 4.3 on T mobile Galaxy note 2 using both the native browser and Chrome. both show the logon page, accept the creds then pass me to a neverwinter page with only the message "Neverwinter is currently unavailable due to heavy load try again later. At the very same moment, I can connect to gateway with my PC and everything is sweetness and light.

Anyone have any ideas how to connect? Gonna be a long road trip without access to gateway to feed my NW addiction.
Post edited by moradinallfather on

Comments

• Options
    danaswansondanaswanson Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I own a Galaxy S4 running Android 5.0 (Lollipop). I've tried Chrome. I use the correct account and password but I can't login. On my PC Neverwinter Gateway sent me an email from Cryptic Account Guard sending me a code to allow my PC to access the web page. I don't get this type of email when using my cell phone and Chrome.

See ya,

Dana
    Nostia
    Female Wood Elf Guardian Fighter
    Level 70
    Item Level 2,700
    Neverwinter Email: Nostia@danaswanson

"Winter Is Coming"
  • Options
    danaswansondanaswanson Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I did try Firefox on my Galaxy s4 and I was emailed the code and was able to play with no problems.

See ya
    Nostia
    Female Wood Elf Guardian Fighter
    Level 70
    Item Level 2,700
    Neverwinter Email: Nostia@danaswanson

"Winter Is Coming"
  • Options
    nazghul22nazghul22 Member Posts: 407 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Loading timeout each time. Can connect and even sometimes display the professions window, and poof, timeout.
    The maint is only in four hours or so and the Gateway is already unreachable at the moment.
    ToD = ..........
    Tired of Dailies/Tyranny of Dailies/Timers of Doom/Tricked Or Duped/Tremendously Obnoxious Dailies/Try Otherwise, Devs
  • Options
    moradinallfathermoradinallfather Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Update with my solution...
    I added the maxthon browser and set it as the default for NW gateway...it works pretty well.