test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dragonborn incoming healing ratial feature not working?

azuosed89azuosed89 Member Posts: 565 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
Hi guys,

I think the racial 5% incoming healing bonus is not working properly.
first, on my status sheet is not even showing this 5% bonus.
second, when I use waters of elazar, i heal for the exact amount the artefact is described, not bonus healing there too.
also, on healing potions on pvp not healing bonus neither.

didnt notice any difference on regen and unstoppable recovery.
i only bought dragon born for this feature, it is frustrating it is not working properly.

thank you,

Jeff
Gannicus GWF PvP
DENIAL
Post edited by azuosed89 on

Comments

• Options
    pentnoirpentnoir Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I don't think pots or artifacts count as abilities or incoming healing since the heal isn't from someone else. 5% is not very much and can be hard to see if it is there.

If you have any abilities with a fixed heal amount, test it with that because you can then do the math and know what you should get. For me that would be my reaction power where I should get 0.25*max health+ (0.25*max health*0.05). I'll test it on my end sometime soon.

Edit: I removed all my armor and still had life steal from boons, so my result will include it. Ferocious reaction power gives me a fixed heal of 25% of my max health when I drop below 15% health and damages the target for that amount.

Max 35265
    Life steal 6%
    Formula:
    (25% heal)+(race bonus)+(life steal)

=(max*0.25)+(max* 0.25*0.05)+(max*0.25*0.06)

=(8816.25)+(440.8125)+(528.975)

=9786.0375

Test result: 9760

Very close to it, Maybe slightly less because of life steal. I'd say that my racial is working.
  • Options
    azuosed89azuosed89 Member Posts: 565 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    interesting it is not showing on the character sheet you know?
    like the deflect of halfling it does.
    Gannicus GWF PvP
    DENIAL
  • Options
    pentnoirpentnoir Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    yeah, nothing shows in my character sheet about the racial bonus heals either, but atleast I proved to myself that it is actually there. Maybe it doesn't show because it has two function. One is the normal bonus heal and the other is a special incoming heal bonus. Would be nice though if it showed up somewhere in the character sheet.