test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I highly suggest all of you try this

dreagyndreagyn Member Posts: 3 Arc User
edited May 2015 in PvP Discussion
So I have a few 60s, including a TR. I had an extra character slot so I made a new TR. Gave him a perfect vorpal, rank 9 enchantments, the best gear possible for his level and...

...took him to pvp. Funniest. Thing. Ever.

I highly suggest you all do it. Increase the amount of "need TR" posts and maybe one day PW will fix this insanely broken class.
Post edited by dreagyn on

Comments

• robertdiazrobertdiaz Member Posts: 43
    edited May 2015
    dreagyn wrote: »
    So I have a few 60s, including a TR. I had an extra character slot so I made a new TR. Gave him a perfect vorpal, rank 9 enchantments, the best gear possible for his level and...

...took him to pvp. Funniest. Thing. Ever.

I highly suggest you all do it. Increase the amount of "need TR" posts and maybe one day PW will fix this insanely broken class.

you could probably do the same thing with any DPS class (other than warlock) and get similar results assuming you know how to play the class.
    Britney Spears Hunter Ranger

twitch.tv/xx_alucard
  • dreagyndreagyn Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    You know, I thought about that. I just recently leveled up an HR through pvp (now 42) and I tried the same with GWF, and a lot of times I did well.

But no other class can go 30-2 like a TR without a mount yet, lol.
  • destinyknightdestinyknight Member Posts: 962 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I've done it with warlock..
    And with a GWF.. twice.
    Of course TR.

And they all were much lesser geared than that.
    Rank 6-8 (and not even all enchants were consistantly that)
    With varying of normal and lesser flaming, lifedrinker and Holy Avenger enchants.

With that kind of equipment. Pretty much any class can get results like that. Even a cleric.

Though I wouldnt advise it. That just ruins pvp for other people. And thus makes people play it less, and thats no fun for nobody.
  • krad777krad777 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I did the same exact thing. Leveled a TR to 60, got him very average gear and still was able to wreck shop. Only people that give me trouble are other TR's that are geared better than my TR. I no longer play the tr though, just did it for ****s and giggles.
    "An Idle mind is the devils workshop"
  • krad777krad777 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    robertdiaz wrote: »
    you could probably do the same thing with any DPS class (other than warlock) and get similar results assuming you know how to play the class.

The difference is the amount of effort it would take. Other classes have a much higher learning curve than a TR. Going from playing a CW to a TR was a whole different world.

I feel bad for GF's and GWF's though. I'm constantly seeing those 2 classes getting absolutely destroyed by TR's. Casters tend to fair much better.
    "An Idle mind is the devils workshop"