test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Timeout/Log Out when Changing Characters

sarzec1978sarzec1978 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
Since that last patch almost 90% of the time when I change characters it either Times out or it just outright logs me out of the game. Its an ongoing issue, its not just something that happens at peak times, its all the time. The logout part has been happening since the game released though the timeout issue started happening after that last patch, the actual patch.
Post edited by sarzec1978 on

Comments

• ardaingealardaingeal Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Yup me too. Already submitted two tickets and have only received the standard reboot your router type response. I don't see how it can be that though as I can login successfully (you can test by typing in wrong password and it connects to server then rejects password). It just times out out before retrieving characters. Comes and goes but is becoming more and more of a problem lately. Seemed to be ok again after one of the reboots last week and then since the latest patch it's been almost impossible to play. All this started about 4 patches ago now I think. Before that over the last almost 2 years I've never had any issues at all.