test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

bugs in soulforge enchantment and defender

burnsrallyburnsrally Member Posts: 2 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
So i play a storm warden ranger. Im effective in causing damage to multiple ads but im useless when the aggro attention is set on me. So i purchased a soulforge enchantment for a massive amount of AD from the trade house. It doesnt say anywhere that once resurrected i still have to use an injury kit. I belive this a bug as it dosnt make sense to have to sustain an injury...please look into this.

Also i invested in a defender the rock monster by purchasing it for 2000 zen. Why the heck does he run off into the distance and take on the biggest bad guy on the field. Stay by me and defend me when iget aggro.....i feel my hard earned AD has been wasted please fix.
Post edited by burnsrally on

Comments

• thezer0fluxthezer0flux Member Posts: 412 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Does it always result in an injury? I ask because being resurrected by soulforged is still considered being taken down based on the end-of-match stats. Two downs is an injury, so it kind of does make sense that soulforged would occasionally result in injuries in cases where it procs several times or procs while you have resurrection sickness.