test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

No jewel crafting tools or crafters in boosters/boxes

ruffalofjruffalofj Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited June 2015 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
So I played NW on pc for about a year and have some experience on what to work on I had opened a couple hundred boxes and purchased a couple dozen profession boosters finished my mail smithing on my character in a few days and moved on to jewel crafting. I then noticed I had not 1 jewel crafting tool unless it was linked to a different trade skill. Not only did I not have no jewel crafting specific tools I had no jewel crafters I was a bit confused so I asked a friend who opened just as many or more stuff than I did and I'm talking I've spent well over $800.00 and he also had no jewel crafters or tools. I then checked the AH and found nothing but skill gain crafters of white quality and store bought tools. I begain to shout in trade trying to find anyone with a jewel crafter from a booster or box repeated that message for days and found no one. I the. Sent an email to pwe and was given a reply of probability on opening boosters and boxes. How is it a chance of probability if there are 0 what is the chance 0.00001? Pwe replied with this forum to post a bug report so others could comment. So if anyone else has had this same problem and I am most certain everyone has since there are still white quality only crafters on market and no one can seem to find a jeweler still please post here.
Post edited by ruffalofj on

Comments

• zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    If you played on PC, you should already know that jewelery supplies were not introduced until the Nine Hells Lockbox. We don't have it, yet.
  • kaspa6kaspa6 Member Posts: 34
    edited May 2015
    meh i opend around 400 box and got everyfing over than them unless that come with over <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>
  • therealshakur70therealshakur70 Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I'm pretty sure I have gotten a couple jewel crafting items from lockboxes. I could be wrong and they might be tools for multiple prof's so I'll take a peek when I get home.
  • geobmzgeobmz Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I've opened about 80 - 100 of these boxes... and ZERO jewel crafting tools/crafters.. other than a green crucible, maybe... and that can be used for artificing, as well...