test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Elven Haste not attributing stats into our character sheet

mstrssihrmstrssihr Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 545 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Bug Reports (PC)
This Sharandar Boon says it gives us +3% Action Point Gain but for some reason it's not figured into our stats. I have taken this boon and believe I should be able to see it in the tally with the rest of the stats no? How many other stats from boons is this happening to -I can only imagine. Please fix and thank you!

jaf5np.jpg
- Major Peachy Bottom * Gutbuster's Brigade -

"Last request - microtransactions for alllll old skins for zen/weapon appearance changes, 500 zen to make ur wep glow the color/enchant you want it... You will make more off that one item than any other zen item ever made." freshour

"beckylunatic" Gateway AH should have column headers to sort by buyout, bid, end time, quantity, etc. These disappeared iirc with the module launch. It's obnoxious.
Post edited by mstrssihr on

Comments

• gramps5scorpiongramps5scorpion Member Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    This is just one of many stats not transferring to the char sheet. Take some time to check them all, especially slotted items in companions. I'm missing lots and as such my character is hindered greatly and makes playing no fun at all, not to mention a complete waste of time and money to build the character since we don't get what we put into it. Really, this is a sad state of affairs for those of use who otherwise really enjoyed the game at one time.
    Take the extra time to do the job right and it will never come back to bite you in the A**
  • schweifer1982schweifer1982 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,662 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Action point gain stat not transferring to the char sheet too.

If i have +8 % from it dosnt show in sheet also i dont see it working if i gain lets say 20 action point it shoud increase my 20 with 1,6 point but it dosnt . IF i remove all my action point i still gain 20 action point.

Also i think the whole action point is bugged if i have 80 % i only gain around 10-20 % more action point its total random.
    But i need to test it more .
    GWF 3700Ilvl Éjsötét & ProPala 3200Ilvl Menydörgés (main) & Szürkefarkas 2600 ilvl
  • tommybostictommybostic Member Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    My friend DC has her AP gain at 52% , she also has 1,5k AP from gear + AP gain from class feature/boons. Sure it doesnt show on the sheet but that still gives her her daily every 3-5 seconds... And its not bugged ;)
  • mstrssihrmstrssihr Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 545 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    My friend DC has her AP gain at 52% , she also has 1,5k AP from gear + AP gain from class feature/boons. Sure it doesnt show on the sheet but that still gives her her daily every 3-5 seconds... And its not bugged ;)

All very good points and I agree the stats are working but the character UI sheet not matching up is just very shoddy is all. Am hoping it's get some TLC maybe mod 7 XD!!!
    - Major Peachy Bottom * Gutbuster's Brigade -

"Last request - microtransactions for alllll old skins for zen/weapon appearance changes, 500 zen to make ur wep glow the color/enchant you want it... You will make more off that one item than any other zen item ever made." freshour

"beckylunatic" Gateway AH should have column headers to sort by buyout, bid, end time, quantity, etc. These disappeared iirc with the module launch. It's obnoxious.