test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mystic dragon key?

zacoria1405zacoria1405 Member Posts: 230 Arc User
Is it worth getting this key for the shores of tuern skirmish chest, or is there just rubbish in the chest?
Post edited by zacoria1405 on

Comments

• curygreenleaf69curygreenleaf69 Member Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    You can look in the box and if you don't like it don't take it, then it won't use the key. I got my first gem out of the second box.
  • zacoria1405zacoria1405 Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    You can look in the box and if you don't like it don't take it, then it won't use the key. I got my first gem out of the second box.
    Many thanks for the advice.
  • tkhbecker74tkhbecker74 Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    IF you have the 300 Zen (or AD to convert) a better buy would be the 5x Legendary Dragon Keys. They work on both the Shore and Lair Dragon Chests and is alot more cost effective to make.

Also what curygreenleaf69 said is true. Ive used 1x Legendary Dragon Key on abou 10 Shore runs.
  • brandonv516brandonv516 Member Posts: 89
    edited May 2015

Had no idea. This is great, thanks for the info.
  • grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Ditto for me.

• zacoria1405zacoria1405 Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Quick update. I purchased the key and ran the dungeon about 15 times but there was still nothing worth having in the locked chest. On my 16th attempt I actually got the dragon gem I needed to create the artefact from the free chest. I thought I'd run the skirmish a couple more times to see if anything useful turned up in the locked chest so as not to waste the key, on my 3rd attempt I got a nice artefact belt of constitution from the locked chest which I felt was well worth the price of the key. Good result, quite pleased!
  • icescaledragonicescaledragon Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    are you talking about the chest that the end of the shores of tuern skirmish
  • neverwinter12112neverwinter12112 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Quick update. I purchased the key and ran the dungeon about 15 times but there was still nothing worth having in the locked chest. On my 16th attempt I actually got the dragon gem I needed to create the artefact from the free chest. I thought I'd run the skirmish a couple more times to see if anything useful turned up in the locked chest so as not to waste the key, on my 3rd attempt I got a nice artefact belt of constitution from the locked chest which I felt was well worth the price of the key. Good result, quite pleased!

A Dragon Gem would be a lot cheaper from the Auction House in the normal non-xbox game (59k). Are these not available there or a lot more expensive? The Artifact belt is quite nice indeed :)