test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

servers are lagging bad

secretendermansecretenderman Member Posts: 9 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
my intrneet is fine ive checked it and my nat is still open, but ive experienced nothing but lag since this after noon and cant play with it anyone else experiencing alot of lag?
Post edited by secretenderman on

Comments

• Options
    articiawinterarticiawinter Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    i get alot of lag i get kicked out when trying to do skirmishes and when i change instant. iv tried asking the same question while playing the game no one answered. i know im not the only my boyfriend has the same issues often when we play together only one of us makes it to the other side while the other one goes back to characters select screen. and when he come back to game where in different instants .its not the internet since we also play WOW with no issues
  • Options
    r3ppartr3ppart Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I thought the last patch was supposed to fix the lag, it seemed to make it worse lol

To make matters worse, for me anyways, now after the patch I can see people I've blocked on Xbox Live! spamming trade :/
  • Options
    husselrhusselr Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    This was really bad for me halfway through the Spellplague Caverns dungeon. I've played the dungeon on a different character before this latest patch and it worked fine. But trying the dungeon on my new character was almost unplayable at the end. My group was able to finish but with only 2 survivors, including me.
  • Options
    fenrisdwellerfenrisdweller Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    lTPXcSA.jpg?1
    TcTy555.jpg

I have it, started with the new MOD 6, but since the last big update, 37X MB I think it was, it has become unplayable as you can see in the netgraph, and it's not only in the new zones. Other MMO's run smoothly, no lag, no rubberbanding, no disconnections and with higher graphic settings, since that update I'm lucky if i can run for five seconds without being rubberbanded or killed because a huge lagspike caught me when I was trying to kill a mob.
  • Options
    theungodlytheungodly Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    "Since this afternoon" and "since the latest patch"?
    For me, and many of my friends, it's been a lag and frame drop fest since release - especially in dungeons and when fighting dragons. It's almost always 2-5 fps during dragon battles and especially when more than 6-7 people join the fight.
    I have a great connection, wired, no latency issues, no packet loss and whatever that could be blamed on my end. No problems with any other games. Lag and huge frame rate issues are killing me 99 out of 100 times. It's just not fun to fight dragons when you move like you're in a bad stop motion animation and have to spend 10 injury kits each time.
    It's been like this for 6-7 weeks now and it's a MAJOR issue, but since the devs doesn't seem very alarmed with this - which they should be - i guess they are okay with this. Let's face it - this game is broken and no one seems to care. If this was a retail game then sh*t would fly and/or things would be fixed by now.
    HR - "The Ungodly"
    DC - "The Unholy"
    Guild: Ruthless