test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Rekt PvP Guild - Open Recruitment

peacelacedpeacelaced Member Posts: 14 Arc User

This thread is no longer being used, please see our new Guild information and Recruitment thread at http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?942241-Rekt-PvP-Guild-is-Restructuring-New-info-on-Recruitment-HERE or visit our Guild Web Site at http://rektpvpguild.enjin.com.
Thank You.

Rekt is currently the Top PvP Guild in Neverwinter on Xbox. With a strong leadership and friendly community of players, if you are looking for Hardcore PvP and are an active player, dedicated to being the best, Rekt may be for you.

We have recently created a Recruitment guild, open to all players lvl 50+, no gear requirement and no PvP experience necessary. During your stay in the Recruitment guild you will be responsible for gearing yourself to full 4 piece Grim, Artifact Weapon, and Shores of Turen unlock.

Upon achieving these requirements you will begin a series of Tryouts that include Running PvP matches with Rekt officers, as well as 1v1 Rekt vs Rekt matches held a few times a week. Epic Shores of Turen is also written into the tryouts meaning you must have at least an obtainable 13000 PvE gear score.

During these tryouts your play performance will be analyzed, but more importantly you will be judged on communication and team work. There is no set number of runs and acceptance into Rekt will be at the sole discretion of the officers present at your tryouts.

If you are interested in joining the Rekt PvP Guild, please contact Xbox GT: PeaceLaced or respond to this thread with the following information and we will contact you within 24 hours on Xbox:
  • Neverwinter player name @ xbox gamer tag (main and alts welcome in Recruitment Guild, identify class and main or alt)
  • Neverwinter hours per day commitment? (hours per day, weekend only, a few times a month)
  • Neverwinter PC Experience? (yes or no)

Thank you for your interest in Rekt and Good Luck with Tryouts.

Peace
PeaceLaced: Officially Retired
Accomplishments: Mastering Change
Post edited by peacelaced on

Comments

• arrobornarroborn Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Arroborn@ xReconWolfx (the l in wolf is an i) main char is a hr trapper build..12k gear score...currently just building glory to try and get full grim...was thinking profound weapons but maybe artifact weapons would be better. still trying to decide what grim to go with. probly gunna switch over to archer since cs and ap..right now im naturalist grim..because my class is all recovery bascially no cooldowns...all ccs. basically one tr with me and its game over. 2v3 2v4..1v2 unless im facing a good tr who smoke bombs. i work weekends (Friday Saturday Sunday) if needed i can get on sunday night...but usually im tired after 12 hours and wanna see my daughter. otherwise i play all week...i go to my friends thursday night at 730..so basically from monday morning tell then is all game play...i take breaks obv...couple hours tops to spend time with family. I never played pc version but i played WoW years ago. im a huge competitive gamer..use to do MLG for CoD. always top page on gamebattles. 2v2 4v4. so i have that edge on communication..call outs..etc. im still learning this game and with good players i can learn from the best and become one of best real quick. spent like 200 on this game already. probly spend more once i figure out what gems and **** to put on my char. anyways...i wont be home tell sunday night so just send me a message and ill reply then.P.s i already played with 2 of ur members...we basically never lost....nor died lol....staying alive oh oh staying alive for sure lol i was usually on top with the score...always PTFO lol dropping more then 10 kills 20 assists every game
  • jblaze217jblaze217 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Blaze@JustBlaze TR main

2 to 3 hours during the week... The weekends are open season lol

No PC experience with Neverwinter
  • dwill2007dwill2007 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    2 N1C3 GT: iB 2 N1C3 HR is main with 13.8 GS and CW 10k GS alt
    I play daily for about 4-5 hrs and no pc experience.
  • vscxz384vscxz384 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Neverwinter Characters:
    Miri Shieldheart@vscxz384 9.6kGS (Current Main: LVL60 GF)
    Mami Issue@vscxz384 9.9kGS (Alt: LVL60 TR)

but i am starting a new Character *GWF*, because i introduced a friend of mine to NW, and we are gonna do PVP from 10 to 60, so let me know if you want me to apply now, or later. just letting you know i am gonna be on my *new Char* most of the time.

Neverwinter hours per day commitment?
    i play almost everyday 2 to 8 hours depending on the day, Eastern Time i usually start to play from 6:00pm till night.
    Neverwinter PC Experience? (No)
  • fairytalefrostyfairytalefrosty Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Trickster Rogue

Elvish Rogue @ Elementally (first l is spelled with an i on gamertag)
    13,200ish gear score - 30k+ Health points
    Greater Plague Fire + Perfect Soul Forged
    2 set Profound Scoundrel bonus + 2 set Grim Scoundral bonus, artifact weapon, artifact belt
    Commit to about 10 hours per day!

Hunter Ranger

Arrow
    12,500ish gear score + 26k Health points
    Perfect Vorpal + Lesser Soul Forged
    2 set Profound Combatant + 2 set Grim Combatant bonus
    Swap between characters continuously

- I also run PVP A LOT! Pretty much all day long, and would say I'm pretty good at it on both accounts.
    - Also have Shores of Turen unlocked
    Yes, I used to play Neverwinter on the PC

... Also in the process of making a control wizard :)

Thanks
  • joey8082joey8082 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Hi I am ookie my gamer tag is ookie808
    I currently play a control wizard with about 15k gear score and growing, just started playing about a month ago and getting used to the game. I need a guild that will help me grow as well as me help it grow. I got my profound weapon, artifact belt and all lvl 7 ,8,9 tunics in my slots. I currently play about 10 hours a day but gonna be dropping to half of that since I just had a baby. And I got lots of mmo experience just not in this game.
  • mizzou0mizzou0 Member Posts: 41
    edited May 2015
    We try to check forums as much as we can. Please if you have not heard back from anyone with Rekt contact Peacelaced or me in game.
    Mizzou@Mizzou0

I beleive Peacelaced is Peacelaced@Peacelaced
    MIZZOU
    Control Wizard
  • crispyslinky07crispyslinky07 Member Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    joey8082 wrote: »
    Hi I am ookie my gamer tag is ookie808
    I currently play a control wizard with about 15k gear score and growing, just started playing about a month ago and getting used to the game. I need a guild that will help me grow as well as me help it grow. I got my profound weapon, artifact belt and all lvl 7 ,8,9 tunics in my slots. I currently play about 10 hours a day but gonna be dropping to half of that since I just had a baby. And I got lots of mmo experience just not in this game.

Hey ookie! I saw you in a match yesterday, thanks for icing up the enimies for me to kill and congratulations on the baby!

-Ant
    Ant
    < Goon Squad >
  • reallyreconreallyrecon Member Posts: 170 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2015
    All new recruits will be welcomed with complimentary <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> pics courtesy of Rekt's top Warlock :cool::cool::cool::cool:
    Recon - 60 Cleric
    Gamertag: ReallyRecon
  • deyeskideyeski Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Durzo@Deyeski
    anywhere from 3-6 hrs/day
    minimal pc experience
    almost full profound,
    12.2k TR
    i poke people pretty hard
  • trappy1026trappy1026 Member Posts: 147 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2015
    Hullo.

Trappy@behard1026
    - 60 HR Trapper 14K~ (fluctuates depending on rings/neck) gs in full grim set, will have profound in t minus 9 days. Have a greater vorpal, artifact belt/weapon.
    - Alt is 60 GWF who is not geared at all yet.

Hours: Eastern US Time Zone, I'm on every single weeknight 7ish - 12am, weekend I'm on and off all day.

No pc experience.

Video/Screenshot Resume here:

http://xboxclips.com/behard1026

Thanx. I know Elemnentally/Elvish Rogue and hes a wanker
    edited May 2015
    It's great to see everyone's interest in joining Rekt. I'm not an officer, but if any prospects want to hang out and PvP or run Shores/CN just shoot me an invite on my Cleric. GT and character name in my sig.
    Recon - 60 Cleric
    edited May 2015
    trappy1026 wrote: »
    Hullo.

Trappy@behard1026
    - 60 HR Trapper 14K~ (fluctuates depending on rings/neck) gs in full grim set, will have profound in t minus 9 days. Have a greater vorpal, artifact belt/weapon.
    - Alt is 60 GWF who is not geared at all yet.

Hours: Eastern US Time Zone, I'm on every single weeknight 7ish - 12am, weekend I'm on and off all day.

No pc experience.

Video/Screenshot Resume here:

http://xboxclips.com/behard1026

Thanx. I know Elemnentally/Elvish Rogue and hes a wanker

nice video... but you should know that no one takes a 30 sec clip as a serious "resume" although you did make it rain damage! Lol
    Ant
    < Goon Squad >
    edited May 2015
    nice video... but you should know that no one takes a 30 sec clip as a serious "resume" although you did make it rain damage! Lol

lol I did know that man. I was only half joking. Go peep that newest clip tho, triple kill with seismic shot, all three get hit for 19K! If it's up yet, not sure how long Xboxclips takes to get it up there..
    edited May 2015
    Ya that's sick! The damage output is definitely on the high side lol. and how did you manage to get stuck in that tree?

Also did an officer get a hold of you yet? Let's roll some matches later today
    GT Crispyslinky07
    Ant
    < Goon Squad >
    edited May 2015
    Yeah, I'm pretty erekt for the last two days.

And the tree, I don't know I was bored waiting for the dragon to spawn, lol. Won't be on much today, tomorrow it's goin down.
    edited May 2015
    Any new recruits or future prospects want to run some CN or Epic LoL? Message Recon in-game or ReallyRecon on Xbox Live for some pro Cleric heals.
    Recon - 60 Cleric
    edited May 2015
    trappy1026 wrote: »
    Yeah, I'm pretty erekt for the last two days.

And the tree, I don't know I was bored waiting for the dragon to spawn, lol. Won't be on much today, tomorrow it's goin down.

We didn't have many but the few we played were fantastic. Let's get some good gaming in tonight! I'll be on majority of the night
    Ant
    < Goon Squad >
    edited May 2015
    We didn't have many but the few we played were fantastic. Let's get some good gaming in tonight! I'll be on majority of the night

Yeah, I'll be on later tonight. Leveled a DC to 60 this weekend, didn't play much besides that. Just got a DC to 60, Mr. Recon, care to divulge some tips for DC pvp :) I've gone for damage sponge build, would love to talk via party chat about it later, don't really know much about the pvp cleric.

And Ant, yea we did have some good games, the few we played. See you guys on later.
  • benjio22benjio22 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Ziteo@Rend Wind
    Level 60 HR 14,277 GS
    I am on about 3-4 hours a day. (if I am not out doing stuff.)
    Have not played the PC version of this game.
  • kaspa6kaspa6 Member Posts: 34
    edited May 2015
    gt kaspa kaspa
    lvl 60 tr 15k ish gs depends on if i have pvp set or pve set on
    most days for around 3/4 hours
  • krad777krad777 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Kush@YoItzProdigy
    Lvl 60 CW 12k GS. "Head Hunter" title.
    Usually run PUGs but getting tired of the random players not knowing what they're doing.
    I typically am on everyday even if for a couple hours to do my daily a. Mainly running pvp. I consider myself a pretty well built CW. Just looking for some players to run premades with. Feel free to message me.
    Don't run PVE lately due to the crazy kicking going on but that would change with a guild of course.
    "An Idle mind is the devils workshop"
  • itsj4m13itsj4m13 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Gamertag: i 9 i Fernando
    16.5k control wizard
    14.5k TR
    Active most days (around 9-12pm GMT) And weekends almost all day
    Almost got a complete grim set for my TR.
  • andy2k666andy2k666 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Gamertag: THC Endless CH
    11k heal cleric
    i play mainly pvp with PUGs, but this sucks. so im looking for some coordinated pvp action.

if you are looking for a heal tank, im your man.
    Endless

eRekt ION
    edited May 2015
    Hey officers, can one of you add my alt Peach@behard1026 to erekt? Also add me on friends as spamming erekt chat to no avail is becoming redundant trying to find groups :)
  • munkey81munkey81 Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    krad777 wrote: »
    Kush@YoItzProdigy
    Lvl 60 CW 12k GS. "Head Hunter" title.
    Usually run PUGs but getting tired of the random players not knowing what they're doing.
    I typically am on everyday even if for a couple hours to do my daily a. Mainly running pvp. I consider myself a pretty well built CW. Just looking for some players to run premades with. Feel free to message me.
    Don't run PVE lately due to the crazy kicking going on but that would change with a guild of course.

Rekt is not for you.

I would suggest Iron Lotus, or Tenacity, or Organization XV. All very good PvP guilds.
  • peacelacedpeacelaced Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    @trappy, It is the recruit's responsibility to friend and communicate with Rekt officers and members for Groups. As for your Alt, any officer has the ability to log their alt and add you to the recruit guild.

@munkey81, please leave the recruitment and comments regarding recruitment to the Rekt Officers. Thank you.
  • peacelacedpeacelaced Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    This thread is no longer being used, please see our new Guild information and Recruitment thread at http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?942241-Rekt-PvP-Guild-is-Restructuring-New-info-on-Recruitment-HERE or visit our Guild Web Site at http://rektpvpguild.enjin.com. Thank You.