test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

14.5k Guardian Fighter lf serious end game guild

twiztidkryptiktwiztidkryptik Member Posts: 4 Arc User
lf serious pve endgame guild.

Hi i am looking to join a serious endgame guild. This character (gf) was created during the 2x xp and fell in love with tanking. I have farmed all t2's and first 3 bosses of cn cant seem to get the right group for dragon. I am currently at 40% in campaign i plan of course to finish it asap. I would consider myself a veteran mmo player i have 10 years of tanking exp with wow as well as healing. My characters stats are*

Gear Score : 14,546
Power: 2816 (due to 4 set bonus)
Recovery: 3025 for my action gain*
Defense: 5715
Deflect: 2818
Hp: 41723
Spec is iron vanguard protector is main paragon path.*

I have an cw with 11.4k gs with 80% campaign but turned my focus to my guardian fighter.
If you are at all interested feel free to send me a message on xbox live my gt is: twiztid kryptik
Post edited by twiztidkryptik on

Comments

• jjb828jjb828 Member Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Hey there, leader of Rogue's Gallery here, to offer you sanction in our pristine guild!

We are a PvE and dungeon based guild, searching for all types of active members. We have a lot of late night players, and are searching for earlier players too. We were originally a very active guild, until the month of May hit, where many of our members seem to have become inactive.

We are helpful and friendly and try to get people to end game stuff. We try to communicate with many forms of communication, Party Chat, Guild Chat and an App for your mobile devices called KiK.

We are all 18+ and mature, but that doesn't mean we won't act immature every now and again, with jokes and such- It is a game after all.

We are not a guild of 500 players who we've invited while roaming the land, and we keep our integrity by having members sign up on our forums found here >
    http://roguesgallery.enjin.com/forum
    and submitting your application to our guild here >
    http://roguesgallery.enjin.com/recruitment

We will also be having a guild in ESO on XB1, so keep an eye there! We hope to hear from you!

~Killer Croc@zGnRz.
    Check out the Neverwinter/ESO guild Rogue's Gallery! While you're at our forums, submit an application and join our glorious regime!